Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pimoroni.com 10% off

Options
  • 17-02-2018 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

10% off using the code YEAROFTHEDOG to celebrate Chinese new year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

D.I.Y. electronic kits made in the UK for anyone else who never heard of them.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,231 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

D.I.Y. electronic kits made in the UK for anyone else who never heard of them.

Was wondering

• Registered Users Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Good for your Raspberry Pi needs, they do quite a few handy add ons as well. Have got several bits and bobs from them in the past and they're very reliable.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Good for your Raspberry Pi needs, they do quite a few handy add ons as well. Have got several bits and bobs from them in the past and they're very reliable.

Tom, I'd say our interpretations of the words "Raspberry Pi" may differ.

I might actually buy something though having looked at the site.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Tom, I'd say our interpretations of the words "Raspberry Pi" may differ.

I might actually buy something though having looked at the site.

Umm, I probably don't want to know about alternate interpretations do I? Minefield googling anything these days!

They are a good site though, quite innovative, and they do sometimes useful "how-to" videos too.

• Advertisement

Umm, I probably don't want to know about alternate interpretations do I? Minefield googling anything these days!

They are a good site though, quite innovative, and they do sometimes useful "how-to" videos too.

Don't overthink this one please Tom, I'm a lot more scared of the internet than you are. Add an e.

Don't overthink this one please Tom, I'm a lot more scared of the internet than you are. Add an e.

Haha, well I like a nice pie too.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 loreanatus

this has now expired

Advertisement