Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy a bunk bed/mid sleeper?

Options
  • 18-11-2020 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I'm looking for a mid-sleeper bed for my 8 year old, one that has a desk you can pull out and some storage.
    I saw a few in bunkbeds.ie and jellybeangroup.ie, but I'm not familiar with these sites and not sure about the quality of their beds.
    Can anyone provide any feedback?
    Or other recommended stores/sites?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,253 ✭✭✭✭fits

We just got a flexa bed second hand they have lots of different parts that can all go together so you can build your own bed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 calliealbert

You can search online on google for example bunk bed/mid sleeper near me after seeing this you see website reviews before purchasing

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭LenWoods

lironavr wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for a mid-sleeper bed for my 8 year old, one that has a desk you can pull out and some storage.
    I saw a few in bunkbeds.ie and jellybeangroup.ie, but I'm not familiar with these sites and not sure about the quality of their beds.
    Can anyone provide any feedback?
    Or other recommended stores/sites?

Thanks!
    I have purchased two vipack beds one from jellybean and the other was cheaper from meubles, I purchased both online from there websites, the vipack range are really good quality, I also used wood glue when assembling which helps maintain stability and prevents creaking in the months ahead.

The vipack high sleeper with desk beneath is probably the better option,

popZTSpqj

However the midsleeper with a slide out desk underneath would also work,
    Our son has the vipack mid sleeper but I bought a fold out desk for the corner of his room, I had to trim a whisker off the window sill to allow it fit in; but it also works very well.

pmyxjYWBj

pmhw61MSj

pnRLroJsj

po6dTda9j

pn61FPAFj

I have the high sleeper fitted in another room

po94NfC6j

pnKitOIHj

pmdREVwRj

pnLMREJdj

Fits in nicely with an IKEA PAX wardrobe

pmWZLbFTj

Also fitted some picture frames to the wall between the beds doesn't look like the usual bunk bed type of room now,
    Fits well with maximizing space around it, the heads of the bed are hidden along the side of the wardrobe, increased floor space.

pmMQAOe4j

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Harvey Norman sells them also.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭LenWoods

New supplier of that fold out desk is here if anyone's interested
    Link: https://craftelier.com/en-ie/we-r-memory-keepers-fold-down-craft-table.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 steam iron

I have one from jellybean. It’s got a pull out desk, three drawers and some hanging space. Fabulous quality. It’s called Trasman Yolo mid sleeper in black and gray. A ‘mare to put together but solid as a rock 3 yrs later and that’s with a teenager in it.

Advertisement