Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKY phone and Broadband cancellation

Options
  • 13-10-2020 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone, is there any email address to cancel sky service? I have been trying to call them for one week and even after one hour of wait no response. When I called sign up new contract the call was connect in one minute.
    I moved home and requested to move my service. SKY charged me €50 on top of my bill. But three weeks later still no service. I keep calling and asking them and they tell me different story. I have 3 months left on my contract. They say they can not provide me service on od contract and I have to sign a new 12 month contract on higher rate. I said no I dont want new contract, then they said if I cancel I have to pay 3 months remaining bill on my contract. How is that fair, if they can not provide me service on old contract it's their problem not mine. Why should I have to suffer to sign up new 12 months contract on higher rate. Can I cancel the service via email? As there is no telephonic response for last one week?
    Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement