Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are pet shops open?

Options
  • 28-03-2020 1:52pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Tried petmania in sandyford. Didn’t answer phone which isn’t unusually in itself

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

They're regarded as essential, but wouldnt be surprised if some closed because of lack of custom.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Springwell

They are allowed to be open but up to individual stores. If you're stuck Equipet have waived their delivery fees for the duration of the emergency so you could order online

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Got about two months supply in Petmania. Just in case!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,335 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Kinsealy Pet Shop are open but only as a Hatch service. Drive up, tell them what you want and they bring it to the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Kinsealy Pet Shop are open but only as a Hatch service. Drive up, tell them what you want and they bring it to the door.

Petstop is open - aisles stuffed with crates of dogfood you have to walk around - they also take orders online and deliver. Bought treats, toys andpoobags there earlier - disinfect on the way in and only one family member per visit - keep your distance policy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

Shauna's Pet Shop is also open, they're delivering too, you just have to ring them. Live food and frozen as well, handy for reptile owners.

Happy Hound Sutton Cross are also open.

I'm definitely going to be putting my money in small businesses (grocery shops etc), the big time companies are more likely to survive this than the small ones.

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• Registered Users Posts: 21,422 ✭✭✭✭Alun

MaxiZoo appears to be remaining open.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

Was in equipet on Friday. Have a zooplus delivery on the way too so the furry babies will be fine for a a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

I order from here for all my guys raw food:

https://petparlour.ie/

And here for treats:

https://www.rirawhealthypettreats.com/

Both open for orders online super fast delivery too!
    Both delivered yesterday by an post :)

Advertisement