Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help !

Options
  • 11-07-2017 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Suggestions on Piano Method Books
    I posted this in a different forum , but thinking this area might be better. Was hoping someone could suggest the best start for a blues instruction book. I was classically trained on piano for 12 years, but am not so great in ear training. I completed music in college too so reading music isn't the problem, I am currently working on several Beethoven Sonata's. Was actually working on starting to learn blues and develop my college thesis when life happened. 4 kids and 15 years later it is finally my time again and I am building that technique back and able to play and teach piano again. Saying that, my real passion is blues and I feel that rhythm and music would like to develop it into something. Any suggestions on pieces or books I can get a foundation to build on with. Thanks so much

JP

Advertisement