Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

M&S Beauty Bag

Options
  • 28-05-2020 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭

The summer Beauty Bag is back in, nice few bits in it for €20 (with a €35 spend) delivery is taking an age with M&S but it’s something to look forward to

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Recliner

Icsics wrote: »
    The summer Beauty Bag is back in, nice few bits in it for €20 (with a €35 spend) delivery is taking an age with M&S but it’s something to look forward to

Just had a look, it's out of stock. The products look good though. Bought my first Beauty box from M & S this year and thought it was exceptional. Think maybe only 3 of the items that I didn't use.
    I'll keep an eye on this and hopefully grab it when it comes back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Crybabygeeks

This is back in stock FYI.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Just ordered a load of stuff I dont need to get this :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

ams wrote: »

I did the same & by the time I got to checkout it was out of stock! I got one delivered during the week & it’s really good, I’d use every item. All are good sizes too.

Same :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I missed out on it yet again. Looks really nice.
    Any hope of another restock I wonder?

Just bought it now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Forgot to post - I got it too, late on the day it was re-released.
    Looking forward to getting my hands on it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I got it - handy little bag which i'll use on my upcoming staycation! Few nice little treats for the price!!

I got it - handy little bag which i'll use on my upcoming staycation! Few nice little treats for the price!!

Same it arrived today and am so impressed. Tried the colour wow shampoo and conditioner and really liked it. Loved the nuxe sunscreen too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement