Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help.Problem with cats!!

• 20-10-2019 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi everyone,
    I am looking for some advice for my mother about neighbours cats..It started someone gave him a few cats and now there are fourteen cats.They have attacked my mams cat and torn half her ear off and had to be brought to vet.there jumping the boundry wall and destroying my mams plants and pooing in her garden.
    The neighbour was approached and he said he can have as many cats as he wants!!My mam rand the animal shelter and they sent someone out and he found that the cats were not neutered and the man from the ispca ( local dog warden I think) brought the four of the cats to local vet to be neutered and then brought them back to neighbour! They said they will be back in November for more of them to neuter ..Is this right ?How can you leave fourteen cats in a shed in neighbours yard.The warden said they are well looked after..No he does not look after them..There getting fed from other houses round the area.He does not look after them.My mam is nearly eighty and is at her wits end as to what to do.Why should she have to have her cat attacked and pay vet bills out of her pension..Any help would be appreciated please ..Also does anyone know anything that would stop them jumping wall and coming in to mams house? I told her chicken wire but she says she cant because its a boundry wall.Ive heard of vinegar sprayed on wall?My mam doesnt own the house its council but he owns his house.Anyone any advice?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,335 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Motion activated sprinkler and keeping her cat indoors.

Advertisement