Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 10 - Transfer Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Son/Otamendi to Mane/4.6m def is tempting.

But then Ota has 2 nice home games he could play.

Who's the best def in that bracket? Dunk? Chambers?

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

Haller is giving me a headache.

Want to get rid but at home next to Sheff Utd. Might just hold fire for one more week.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,338 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

If he's fit he plays them (Otamendi)

Chambers risky with Bellerin back

callaway92 wrote: »
    If he's fit he plays them (Otamendi)

Chambers risky with Bellerin back

May hold him and forget Liverpool attack for now.
    Son to Madison maybe instead. Or upgrade my bench

• Registered Users Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Best thing with City for those fixtures is to own 2 of Aguero/KDB/Sterling. Captain one, VC the other.

Yeah, I have KDB/Dilva/Augero and that's pretty much my thinking and happy enough if 2 out of the 3 play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Otamendi back in training makes things trickier for me now

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

Have exact funds for Pukki to Rashford. Seems reasonable with upcoming fixtures (i know United aren't exactly firing but still). Any price changes either way this week would scupper.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Trying to choose between Jimenez, Wilson or King as a Pukki replacement. Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Dice75 wrote: »
    Have exact funds for Pukki to Rashford. Seems reasonable with upcoming fixtures (i know United aren't exactly firing but still). Any price changes either way this week would scupper.
    Have a sleep on it

Dice75 wrote: »

Don’t
    He may have scired yday but he was not good
    Having seen him in the flesh I think he is carrying an injury
    The only player I’d consider would be James
    He has been involved in almost every goal united have scored while he was on the pitch

• Advertisement

If ya have a bit of a punt in ya, and aren't pushed if he misses a game or two, Tuanzebe at Man U played the last 2 (was named to start Sunday to make it 3). If it's only a minor niggle, he has a friendly run of fixtures at 4.4m

• Registered Users Posts: 12,360 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Auba to Kun I'd say. Arsenal are dreadful,will tair after CL though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

If ya have a bit of a punt in ya, and aren't pushed if he misses a game or two, Tuanzebe at Man U played the last 2 (was named to start Sunday to make it 3). If it's only a minor niggle, he has a friendly run of fixtures at 4.4m
    Hmm you have me interested. Will Man U continue with 3 CBs or whataare the chances he keeps his place if they drop to 2?

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    Hmm you have me interested. Will Man U continue with 3 CBs or whataare the chances he keeps his place if they drop to 2?

He is too risky Dont do it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Pete_Cavan wrote: »

Can't see United playing 3 at the back bar when they face some of the top teams tbh and doubt he's ahead of Lindelof. Can seem him playing all the Cup games for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Best replacement for Otamendi under 5 mil? Have Lundstram, Rico and Tomori.

I know with his fixtures some will say keep him, but I need the money to get De Bruyne back in. Soyuncu a decent shout

I do but not with Tuanzebe. I don't see Utd play 3 at the back in many upcoming games so it will be Maguire and Lindelof at CB. Now thinking Soyunco or Evans maybe if I can afford him.

Alternative punt is Janmaat

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I wouldn't do it. United play Norwich away at the weekend and haven't kept a CS all season away from home.

Stats show United have the joint 5th best defensive record but they've only had 2 clean sheets.

Better options available considering he is a rotation risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Initial thoughts are Aubameyang and Greenwood to Vardy and Jiminez for free.

However, after scoring 27 points and having 2FTS, i may look at a mini-WC -8.

Benimar wrote: »
    Initial thoughts are Aubameyang and Greenwood to Vardy and Jiminez for free.

However, after scoring 27 points and having 2FTS, i may look at a mini-WC -8.

I’d 100% do it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,595 ✭✭✭Cartman78

2 FT's - have the funds for Cantwell to Traore which feels a bit punty but no other glaring holes in my squad really unless I go fluting about with my City assets (Otter, Kevin and Aguerio ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Going to bank. Have 2.5m itb, but will need 2 transfers to make any more that I'd like to!

Transferring Connolly in after a rake of pints was probably a bad idea that I'll have to fix soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

AdMMM wrote: »

Transferring Connolly in after a rake of pints was probably a bad idea that I'll have to fix soon!

You could have done alot worse once he keeps his starting place there are alot more goals in that Brighton team this year. Himself and ayew are probably the only options under 6m at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 22,438 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

AdMMM wrote: »
    Going to bank. Have 2.5m itb, but will need 2 transfers to make any more that I'd like to!

He was decent at the weekend until Mooy had a brain fart and Connolly was the one sacrificed. I wouldn't be in a rush to get rid yet unless you've no other pressing issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭peterswellman

Sterling, Vardy and James

or

De Bruyne, Aubaymeng and Maddison?

I just can't make my mind up here. Ideas or suggestions.

I'm enarly tempted by Lacazette myself now, have enough in the bank to have him replace Pukki. Only 1.5% ownership with a lovely run of fixtures, would be lovely green arrows every time he scored.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Mahrez might drop tonight and I’m .2 short to switch back to KDB so thinking for my second transfer:
    Kelly to 3.9 Winston Reid
    Cantwell to 4.6
    Soy to 4.4
    Pope to Gazzinga
    Rest of the team is
    TAA, Lundstram, Tomori
    Mount, Saka, Mane,
    Auba, Aguero and Tammy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭galwaylad14

patmac wrote: »
    Mahrez might drop tonight and I’m .2 short to switch back to KDB so thinking for my second transfer:
    Kelly to 3.9 Winston Reid
    Cantwell to 4.6
    Soy to 4.4
    Pope to Gazzinga
    Rest of the team is
    TAA, Lundstram, Tomori
    Mount, Saka, Mane,
    Auba, Aguero and Tammy

Kelly to Reid I’d say

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Thought I was sitting pretty with Sterling, Aguero and Otamendi for Saturday's game against Villa. Now I'm thinking there's a chance none of them start. I had planned on swapping Kane for Aubameyang this week but may have to rethink.

• Advertisement

Cantwell to Dendoncker.

Advertisement