Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I was wondering could anyone recommend the Pulse college diploma, part time 1 year co

Options
  • 14-05-2020 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I was wondering could anyone recommend the Pulse college diploma, part time 1 year course in music and audio technology?

I was thinking of starting this in the winter. I have a degree in computing and will be starting new job in a few weeks in Dublin.

My goals: I don't wish to acquire a big job after this or anything. I love music and software. I've been using DAW's for years now and love every minute of it. I'm not very musical. I love the tech aspects, using and learning about the equipment.

I think this would be a good fit for me because I'm not relying on it to get a job and to make a living as I can hear these types of jobs are hard come by in this country.

I was wondering does anyone have any experience with this specific course as its hard to find feedback online, but feedback for the overall college and their BA degrees seems to be pretty positive.

note: i cannot post the link here as im a new user

edit I want to do a music course like this but it must be part time as the job im starting will be full time. If any suggestions available, please dont hesitate.

Advertisement