Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mentorship, Development and Investment for my start-up 'Tintis'

Options
  • 02-06-2020 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys,

First post here and just looking for some insight into a new start-up im working on, if you could offer any advice no matter how small I woud greatly appreciate the time.

Currently in the process of looking to raise funding for the development of what will be the initial introduction of a better profound and integrated software, upon it being introduced through initial unique references by my own greatly improved Taxi app interface and the success it will bring together of the widely vast and adaptable concept brings hopefully a successful and long term business partnership in which im currently looking for.

Im just wondering if anybody had any recommmendations to opportunities that could assist in finding initial seed capital whether private or public.
    In the process of making a pitch on the irish investors network which is generally speaking a venture capital funding database for such start ups like myself to find investment.
    Im also in the process of trying to connect and gain better insight by seeking mentorship which will be essential and am too open to suggestions or contacts one could put me in touch with.

Thanks for taking the time to read and your feedback if any is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭vintagecosmos

Hey guys,

First post here and just looking for some insight into a new start-up im working on, if you could offer any advice no matter how small I woud greatly appreciate the time.

Currently in the process of looking to raise funding for the development of what will be the initial introduction of a better profound and integrated software, upon it being introduced through initial unique references by my own greatly improved Taxi app interface and the success it will bring together of the widely vast and adaptable concept brings hopefully a successful and long term business partnership in which im currently looking for.

Im just wondering if anybody had any recommmendations to opportunities that could assist in finding initial seed capital whether private or public.
    In the process of making a pitch on the irish investors network which is generally speaking a venture capital funding database for such start ups like myself to find investment.
    Im also in the process of trying to connect and gain better insight by seeking mentorship which will be essential and am too open to suggestions or contacts one could put me in touch with.

Thanks for taking the time to read and your feedback if any is appreciated.

Could you explain your second paragraph in layman's terms?

I'd recommend the LEO as a good place to start for mentors. Maybe check out new frontiers by EI. But you need to work on your elevator pitch or risk losing your audience.

Advertisement