If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio Radius

Options
  • 22-04-2019 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi there,

Just looking for a price for some Radius speakers and an av receiver delivered to Dublin. I’ve bought from you here a few months ago, €1600 worth so hopefully can get a good deal again!😜

1 pair of Radius 270 satin white (latest)
    1 Radius 225 Centre satin white (latest)
    1 Sony STR DN1080 or Yamaha RX V685

Many thanks
    Gordon

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,137 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

flashf1 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Just looking for a price for some Radius speakers and an av receiver delivered to Dublin. I’ve bought from you here a few months ago, €1600 worth so hopefully can get a good deal again!😜

Many thanks
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon.

Thanks for coming back to us :)

Here goes with some pricing for you.
    Radius 270 (New Version) retails at 799 Euro
    Radius 225 (New Version) retails at 315 Euro
    STRDN1080 retails at 489 Euro.

I could offer the above items for 1400 Euro delivered.

For the same but using the RXV685 I could offer at 1394 Euro delivered.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭flashf1

Hi there,

Many thanks
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon.

Thanks a million for the reply. Two further questions;

1. I'd prefer the silver Yamaha RX V685, however I see on your website it has a higher price, is this right? I also noticed on other sites they are the same price, but in some instances it's the reverse (black more expensive) so I'm confused by that.

2. I forgot to mention speaker cable, just for the 3 speakers, probably 5 metres max, something 1/2 decent, not the cheapest, nothing too expensive.

Thanks again

Hi there,

Many thanks
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon.

1. I'd prefer the silver Yamaha RX V685, however I see on your website it has a higher price, is this right? I also noticed on other sites they are the same price, but in some instances it's the reverse (black more expensive) so I'm confused by that.

2. I forgot to mention speaker cable, just for the 3 speakers, probably 5 metres max, something 1/2 decent, not the cheapest, nothing too expensive.

Thanks again
    Hi Gordon.

There is a different in the cost price of the silver version which makes its retail slightly higher.
    Best I could offer the silver version for in the deal would be 1408 Euro delivered.

For the speaker cable I would recommend QED Micro (White) retails at 2.99 per meter but I could do the 5 meters for an extra 7 Euro 
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-11552-qed-micro-white-speaker-cable-per-metre.aspx

Total for the Silver 685 including everything else would be 1415 Euro delivered.

Hi there,

Many thanks
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon.

Thanks again
    Hi Gordon.

There is a different in the cost price of the silver version which makes its retail slightly higher.
    Best I could offer the silver version for in the deal would be 1408 Euro delivered.

For the speaker cable I would recommend QED Micro (White) retails at 2.99 per meter but I could do the 5 meters for an extra 7 Euro 
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-11552-qed-micro-white-speaker-cable-per-metre.aspx

Total for the Silver 685 including everything else would be 1415 Euro delivered.
    Thanks that's great, Can I ask if all are in stock?

Hey Gordon.

Yip it's all in stock :)

The 270's and the silver 685 would ship from our main warehouse and the rest from us here in Belfast.

Stock is low on the silver 685 with only 8 left.

• Advertisement

Hey Gordon.

The 270's and the silver 685 would ship from our main warehouse and the rest from us here in Belfast.

ok that's great, I'll ring tomorrow or Thursday morning at latest. Would it all be on the one delivery at my end?

Hey Gordon.

ok that's great, I'll ring tomorrow or Thursday morning at latest. Would it all be on the one delivery at my end?
    No problem Flashf1.

It would come in two separate deliveries unfortunately.

This would because I don't have all the items here at the Belfast store at present.

Our weekly order for the store has already been put through and unfortunately neither of those items where requested. This get delivered to us here at the Belfast store every Friday.

If there is any issue with two deliveries let me know and I will see if I can get the 270's and 685 in silver held for delivery to us here in Belfast next Friday 3rd May and then I can ship all the items from here. Delivery to yourself would then be on the 7th May as the 6th is a bank holiday.

Hey Gordon.

No problem Flashf1.

This would because I don't have all the items here at the Belfast store at present.

Our weekly order for the store has already been put through and unfortunately neither of those items where requested. This get delivered to us here at the Belfast store every Friday.

If there is any issue with two deliveries let me know and I will see if I can get the 270's and 685 in silver held for delivery to us here in Belfast next Friday 3rd May and then I can ship all the items from here. Delivery to yourself would then be on the 7th May as the 6th is a bank holiday.

Just so I understand that right, if two delivery's are not a problem, will it still be 7th May? Or will you just ship 225 & speaker wire from store this week, and 270's and 685 from the warehouse, this week too?
    Sorry for all the questions!

Hey Gordon.

No problem Flashf1.

Just so I understand that right, if two delivery's are not a problem, will it still be 7th May? Or will you just ship 225 & speaker wire from store this week, and 270's and 685 from the warehouse, this week too?
    Hi Flashf1.

There is only a delay if two deliveries does not suit.

As soon as the order was paid for I can ship the items straight way this week or if its processed early enough (Before 11:30am) I can ship them the same day :)

Hey Gordon.

No problem Flashf1.

Hi Flashf1.

There is only a delay if two deliveries does not suit.

As soon as the order was paid for I can ship the items straight way this week or if its processed early enough (Before 11:30am) I can ship them the same day :)
    Perfect, I'll be in touch tomorrow or Thursday early, thanks for all your help

• Advertisement

No problem at all FlashF1 :D

Sorry Kenny, can I get a price for one more thing, might not have the money this time, but just to see what I'd be looking at if I added the monitor audio bronze FX pair in white
    Thanks again
    Gordon

• Company Representative Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Sorry Kenny, can I get a price for one more thing, might not have the money this time, but just to see what I'd be looking at if I added the monitor audio bronze FX pair in white
    Thanks again
    Gordon
    Hi FlashF1,

Kenny is off today so I hope you don;t mind me replying on his behalf.

I could do a pair of Monitor Audio Bronze FX in white for £225 and I currently have a pair in stock.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Thanks again
    Gordon
    Hi FlashF1,

I could do a pair of Monitor Audio Bronze FX in white for £225 and I currently have a pair in stock.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David for replying, if you see above thread It's all quoted in euro, delivered to Dublin, can you convert and give me a final figure? Many thanks

Thanks again
    Gordon
    Hi FlashF1,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David for replying, if you see above thread It's all quoted in euro, delivered to Dublin, can you convert and give me a final figure? Many thanks
    Hi FlashF1,

Apologies for that. The Euro price would be 265 euro which would bring the total to 1680 euro including shipping.

Kind regards

David

Thanks again
    Gordon
    Hi FlashF1,

Kind regards

David
    Morning Flashf1.

I have been able to squeeze a bit more off the Bronze FX for you :)

Total in Euro for all the items would be 1650 Euro delivered.

Thanks again
    Gordon
    Hi FlashF1,

Kind regards

David
    Morning Flashf1.

I have been able to squeeze a bit more off the Bronze FX for you :)

Total in Euro for all the items would be 1650 Euro delivered.
    Kenny, thank for that, bit of a delay in my buyer of my existing system, selling tonight so I'll phone Saturday or Monday to order. Quick question - would there be any benefit either way on either the radius 200 or 225 as my centre? I'd rather wall mount the 225 under the tv, but if it doesn't sound as good I might consider the 200. Bass depth wont matter as I'll be using a sub and crossing over at 80/90hz. Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Flash,

the Radius 200 has a slightly more extended bass response than the Radius 225 - but if you are going for a full Radius 5.1 / 7.1 system thats not especially relevant - the Radius 225 IMO images far better than the Radius 200 and has the added benefit of being radically slimmer than the Radius 200 - the Radius 225 is designed specifically to mount under a Flat Screen as its just 65mm deep..

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi, i'd like to place order now please , hopefully get shipped today
    Radius 225 satin white x 1
    Radius 270 satin white x 1 pair
    Sony STR ND1080 x 1
    5 metre speaker cable (Cambridge audio symphony 400), same price as QED micro?
    Do I call? If not, I'm on **********
    Best regards
    Gordon

Sony STR ND1080 x 1
    Best regards
    Gordon
    Cheers FlashF1.

Will drop you a call ASAP.

• Advertisement

Sony STR ND1080 x 1
    Best regards
    Gordon
    Cheers FlashF1.

Hi Kenny, thanks for all help - really enjoying the system so far. I'm gonna need another white radius 225 - what can you do for me in €, delivered to Dublin? thanks a million

Gordon

Sony STR ND1080 x 1
    Best regards
    Gordon
    Cheers FlashF1.

Hi Kenny, thanks for all help - really enjoying the system so far. I'm gonna need another white radius 225 - what can you do for me in €, delivered to Dublin? thanks a million

Gordon
    Hi Gordon,

Kenny is out of the office today so I hope you don't mind me replying on his behalf.

I could do a Radius 225 in satin white for £229.

Kind regards

David

Sony STR ND1080 x 1
    Best regards
    Gordon
    Cheers FlashF1.

Gordon
    Hi Gordon,

Kenny is out of the office today so I hope you don't mind me replying on his behalf.

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, as above can you quote me in euro please? Also there are two 225's on the website, one satin, one gloss and quite different prices, what's the difference?

Many thanks
    Gordon

Sony STR ND1080 x 1
    Best regards
    Gordon
    Cheers FlashF1.

Gordon
    Hi Gordon, the

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, as above can you quote me in euro please? Also there are two 225's on the website, one satin, one gloss and quite different prices, what's the difference?

Many thanks
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon,

Apologies I should have quoted in Euro. There is no difference in speakers, just in the cost price of the finishes, however I would be able to do you a Satin White 225 for the same price as the Gloss at 259 euro if you would like to go for the Satin finish?

Kind regards

David

Sony STR ND1080 x 1
    Best regards
    Gordon
    Cheers FlashF1.

Gordon
    Hi Gordon, the

Kind regards

David

Many thanks
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon,

Apologies I should have quoted in Euro. There is no difference in speakers, just in the cost price of the finishes, however I would be able to do you a Satin White 225 for the same price as the Gloss at 259 euro if you would like to go for the Satin finish?

Kind regards

David
    Hi Kenny/David,

Thanks for getting back to me. I've decided I'll go for a pair of the MA bronze FX in white, I think these will work well. Can you tell me what's the best you can do for me in €, delivered to Dublin? Again hopefully taking into consideration my last two orders (€3000 approx!) :)

Best regards
    Gordon

Sony STR ND1080 x 1
    Best regards
    Gordon
    Cheers FlashF1.

Gordon
    Hi Gordon, the

Kind regards

David

Many thanks
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon,

Kind regards

David
    Hi Kenny/David,

Thanks for getting back to me. I've decided I'll go for a pair of the MA bronze FX in white, I think these will work well. Can you tell me what's the best you can do for me in €, delivered to Dublin? Again hopefully taking into consideration my last two orders (€3000 approx!) :)

Best regards
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon,

I can do you a very special Good Customer price of 265 euro including shipping.

Kind regards

David

Sony STR ND1080 x 1
    Best regards
    Gordon
    Cheers FlashF1.

Gordon
    Hi Gordon, the

Kind regards

David

Many thanks
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon,

Kind regards

David
    Hi Kenny/David,

Best regards
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David, will be back to you very soon, sounds good

Sony STR ND1080 x 1
    Best regards
    Gordon
    Cheers FlashF1.

Gordon
    Hi Gordon, the

Kind regards

David

Many thanks
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon,

Kind regards

David
    Hi Kenny/David,

Best regards
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David, will be back to you very soon, sounds good
    No problem at all Gordon.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.