Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who's gonna replay Last of Us before part 2 comes out?

• 30-05-2020 9:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,860 ✭✭✭✭

So very tempted...my backlog says no, but I think I'm gonna have to

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭ronano

I started it yesterday, It'll be my third play in 18 months but I'd like to go in near enough after finishing it. I got to admit, I did get teary eyed within the first ten minutes. I've a 25 game deep backlog but I'm doing game - last of us - last of us factions at the same time to keep stuff fresh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,860 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

ronano wrote: »
    I started it yesterday, It'll be my third play in 18 months but I'd like to go in near enough after finishing it. I got to admit, I did get teary eyed within the first ten minutes. I've a 25 game deep backlog but I'm doing game - last of us - last of us factions at the same time to keep stuff fresh.

I wish I only had a 25 game backlog :D

Just saw the State of Play video (I didn't see the previous video that had apparent spoilers..and won't) and it looks great. Similar gameplay style so should be seamless to play after completing part one again.

Mr.S wrote: »
    The small scene when you first see the giraffes. Get's me everytime :D

For whatever reason Ellie learning how to whistle gets me. Lads got to admit, I've wanted to talk about tlou2 but shut up on reddit because people sending spoilers, worried about spoiler videos. Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Sarn

Replay...pffft. It’s been almost six years and I still haven’t gotten around to finishing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭.G.

Replayed it again, for maybe the 5th time a few months back. Masterpiece. Smyths better have my copy at my door on release day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭customrifle

The start kills me, must be getting soft in my old age or being a dad. Regarding getting your copy in Smyth's on release date, I pre ordered my copy in January and then it was delayed, would your original preorder confirmation number be valid?

I ordered it on the Indonesian PSN store, 45 euro and get it 6 hours earlier.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,144 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

ronano wrote: »
    I ordered it on the Indonesian PSN store, 45 euro and get it 6 hours earlier.

You got it already?

MarkR wrote: »
    You got it already?

nah but their midnight is our 6pm so hopefully come the 19th I will :D I'd imagine there will be a pre-release download.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭recyclops

It's a good story lads but it's no silent hill 2 haha.

Il prob try but I don't think it's nothing a quick YouTube video won't help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,275 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

The start kills me, must be getting soft in my old age or being a dad.

99.9% of the time, when there's a "feels" moment that involves kids, I don't get it. I don't have, nor want them (I'm 37 now). But, ND did an amazing job and even that part got me.

Haven't played it since I first finished it on PS3 all them years ago. Been meaning to play it again before 2, but I'm not in a rush as I don't think I'll be getting 2 straight away. Want to get a physical copy but not pre-ordering and I don't know why I haven't ordered physical online. I'll probably play it the week 2 comes out and get 2 soon after if shops are open or I find a good deal online. It will be a play it once and trade it game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,901 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Played through it again few months back on easy to experience the story as quickly as possible but still actually play it.

Ish's story arc is so good!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,860 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Played through it again few months back on easy to experience the story as quickly as possible but still actually play it.

Ish's story arc is so good!.

I'll probably do the same. Could watch a YouTube video of it, but better to experience it again for real.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭.G.

The start kills me, must be getting soft in my old age or being a dad. Regarding getting your copy in Smyth's on release date, I pre ordered my copy in January and then it was delayed, would your original preorder confirmation number be valid?

I only pre ordered it a few weeks ago once it became clear the shops wouldn't be open for me to walk in on release day and buy it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Currently playing the remastered. Enjoying it. Halfway through it.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Sidford

Smyth's have it for 55 on pre-order which is a very good price. Are there any websites for pre-order that have a decent chance of getting it a day or 2 early?

Advertisement