Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering Mavic Mini - keep it local

Options
  • 07-05-2020 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

I'm looking to buy a Mavic mini but want to keep the purchase local, as opposed to buy from the big Australian chain store.
    What suggestions for Irish dealers have you got?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I've some in stock doors are closed over Covid, have the mini and mini combo in stock, can see what I could do on one after lunch if your interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Yakov P. Golyadkin

I got mine from Camera Centre on Grafton Street, very happy with their service.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Obskure

Thanks folks. All info appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Obskure

I've some in stock doors are closed over Covid, have the mini and mini combo in stock, can see what I could do on one after lunch if your interested.

Yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Obskure wrote: »
    Yes please

Will do, not a massive amount of margin on them but I'll see what I can do....more interested in getting cash in than profit at the moment.
    Have a few of this brand in stock but haven't flown any they only came into stock a few days before we had to close. There a lot cheaper though https://www.kaiserbaas.com/collections/drones but I can't vouch for how good they are, I know the dji is excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Obskure wrote: »
    I'm looking to buy a Mavic mini but want to keep the purchase local, as opposed to buy from the big Australian chain store.
    What suggestions for Irish dealers have you got?

Fair play, just bought mine the other week, I absolutely love it, cannot wait for the lockdown to be over now. Also bought Local, needs to be done where possible at the moment.

Advertisement