Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sims 4 - Cats and Dogs Expansion Pack - PS4?

Options
  • 05-05-2020 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm trying to get this download sorted for my Daughter who had been busily saving up for it ��

When I search for it on the PS Store it's only findable in a bundle with the actual game for €50....

Obviously we're not paying that as we have the full game already etc.

Can anyone on here please advise where I can go from here? Been searching for an age and it's really irritating!?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,271 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

From the EA site(https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/packs/expansion-packs/the-sims-4-cats-and-dogs) it brings me to the "My first pet stuff pack" expansion here: https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/EP0006-CUSA09216_00-TS4MYFIRSTPETDLC.

€9.99, €8.99 for EA access members.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

Yes but My first pets is a "stuff pack" that's a different product??

Thanks for the help though, appreciate your input.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Zhane

What look like has happened, EA have removed the standalone Expansion Pack to push the bundle. It's still the same price as the Expansion pack. So you actually get more for your money (the stuff in the stuff pack shouldve been included from the expansion pack from the beginning)

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/EP0006-CUSA09216_00-CDMFPS0000000000

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

Thanks Zhane.....Not sure what you mean re pricing....Most of the Sims 4 Expansion Packs seem to be €19.99 and the stuff packs €9.99 - this bundle is seriously overpriced at €40.

I hate that approach of holding people to ransom like that....especially in a game with a lot of younger players in the ranks!

You can buy the game new boxed for €25 - €40 for DLC is robbery... Especially since they've cynically removed some of the Pet content so they could then subdivide it into another the pet related product!!

Not ranting at anyone but EA here and again - I really appreciate your help here Zhane!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Zhane

Mango Joe wrote: »
    Thanks Zhane.....Not sure what you mean re pricing....Most of the Sims 4 Expansion Packs seem to be €19.99 and the stuff packs €9.99 - this bundle is seriously overpriced at €40.

I hate that approach of holding people to ransom like that....especially in a game with a lot of younger players in the ranks!

You can buy the game new boxed for €25 - €40 for DLC is robbery... Especially since they've cynically removed some of the Pet content so they could then subdivide it into another the pet related product!!

Not ranting at anyone but EA here and again - I really appreciate your help here Zhane!!!

No problem. Not a fan of the way EA have handled this game at all.

Just to clarify though.

Expansion Packs €39.99
    Game Packs €19.99
    Stuff Packs €9.99

Cats and Dogs is an expansion pack and retailed for €39.99. My first pets stuff is a stuff pack for €9.99. It looks like they’ve removed the standalone game and added the bundle for the price of the expansion pack (€39,99)

If you can wait, they usually do sales on all the packs every month or so. They’ve just finished one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement