Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now TV 2 months for €10

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

Anyone know if I cancel any of the free passes that come with the stick are they still available to use for the month, or do they disappear when I cancel? Would rather cancel it now before it autorenews

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭jkbah

Salmon wrote: »
    Anyone know if I cancel any of the free passes that come with the stick are they still available to use for the month, or do they disappear when I cancel? Would rather cancel it now before it autorenews

Can cancel straight away and still get benefit from free trial. Make sure you cancel properly, there's an extra step after you think all is cancelled

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

Just an FYI - I signed up for the Sky Sports package (€19.50 a month for 3 months) and still got a fiver back from BOI

Advertisement