Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barcelona cannabis clubs

Options
  • 04-09-2018 6:38am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭

Hope im not breaking any of the rules by posting this here, myself and the other half will be in Barcelona for 4 nights this month and would like to visit one of the Cannabis clubs.

I have looked into it as much as i can but there isnt that much online but i am aware you need to become a member, but its straight forward enough.

Anyone on here visited any of the clubs? id like to hear of some experiences as i dont want to end up in a bad place or getting ripped off.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Irishdude30

hi I'm just wondering how was your expierience in the cannabis clubs in Barcelona ? im trying to find out as much information as I can online particularly for medical reasons , I have heard that you can get the CBD oil with THC in Barcelona ... im just wondering what would be the process for it as its not for recreational use its for medical reasons .. is there some kind of an assessment when I arrive etc ?

Thanks !!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Thread closed by me as the latter poster has asked similar in ANother more-suitable forum.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement