Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

course - restricted timeframe

Options
  • 27-01-2008 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Are there any course - PADI Scuba Diver or PADI Open Water Diver that are done over weekends? I work shift during the week so I would only be available at weekends. Most of the courses I have seen are midweek evenings

Thanks,
    Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Given the time of year (its very quiet for dive centres right now) i think you might do well to ring around and talk to the individual PADI centres. I would guess there are not many courses on the go at the moment but if there were 2 people interested in doing the course at the weekends you might be able to work something out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Scuba.ie

Some of the busier dive centres run weekend courses, probably over two weekends or more (depending on weather too!). Try Scubadive West or Waterworld, both highly recommended with very experienced staff.

Advertisement