Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pin number has been generated and sent to old address

Options
  • 23-04-2019 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have requested an activation of my mobile phone number online( after setting up the account online) I want to change the address on the account however it has sent the pin number to the old address!

Can you help?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi tweety76,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If your mobile number is not registered to receive security codes online you can call our customer service team on 0818365365 (0035314044000 from abroad) and an adviser will be happy to update your address.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

Hi tweety76,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If your mobile number is not registered to receive security codes online you can call our customer service team on 0818365365 (0035314044000 from abroad) and an adviser will be happy to update your address.

Thanks
    Tara
    Hi Tara, Just to let you know for security purposes we were told that they are unable to update the address for us . We had to go to a branch to get it updated. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

tweety76 wrote: »
    Hi Tara, Just to let you know for security purposes we were told that they are unable to update the address for us . We had to go to a branch to get it updated. 

Hi tweety76,

Sorry to hear this. I've checked this and a customer would generally be directed to the branch if they haven't passed the security questions on the call.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement