Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Fitbit

Options
  • 28-12-2018 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi looking into getting a Fitbit. It’s between a charge 2 and a charge 3. Is the charge 3 worth the extra money. I do a bit of swimming and it’s pushing towards the 3 but apparently it doesn’t track it properly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Richmond Ultra

I have a charge 2 and a few friends have a charge 3. Most of us take it off for swimming in the pool as we don't want the chlorine to damage it. Fitbit have a good customer service, they might be able to assist?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 fatabit

I have a charge 2 and a few friends have a charge 3. Most of us take it off for swimming in the pool as we don't want the chlorine to damage it. Fitbit have a good customer service, they might be able to assist?

Its good to know they have good customer service. Have your friends had any issue with the 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Richmond Ultra

fatabit wrote: »
    Its good to know they have good customer service. Have your friends had any issue with the 3?

No issues that I'm aware off. I'm the only one of my group that had an issue when I had my strap fall off my charge 2 a few weeks back and got a new one sent out foc three days later after contacting them.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭ShauntaMetzel

Fitbit Charge 2, Fitbit Charge 3 and Fitbit Flex 2 are considered good if you are going to use it while swimming. Personally, I would prefer the Fitbit Charge 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

Fitbit Charge 2, Fitbit Charge 3 and Fitbit Flex 2 are considered good if you are going to use it while swimming. Personally, I would prefer the Fitbit Charge 3.

Charge 2 doesn’t track swimming, Mine doesn’t anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Charge 2 doesn’t track swimming, Mine doesn’t anyways.
    I'm pretty sure it's not waterproof either, whereas the Charge 3 is!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭HBC08

Can anybody help on this? didnt want to start a dedicated thread.

I know nothing about fitbits or garmens.Im looking for one that my partner can use for swimming and running.

Is there such a thing??

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭lfen

Anyone know which Fitbit is best for tracking cycling along with walking & sleep?

Advertisement