Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Football Tips Thread IV

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

And i you have that amount already in your account, it is just a matter of depositing and withdrawing to get the bonus

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭TheHannibal

inforfun wrote: »
    And i you have that amount already in your account, it is just a matter of depositing and withdrawing to get the bonus

Do you mean withdrawing then depositing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Just be careful with the 365 bonus though, you have to roll over both the deposit and bonus 3 times to be able to withdraw either. So say if you deposit 100 and get a bonus of 25 you have to bet 375 to be able to withdraw your initial 100 again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Exactly what I did

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭PunterAssist

P_1 wrote: »
    Just be careful with the 365 bonus though, you have to roll over both the deposit and bonus 3 times to be able to withdraw either. So say if you deposit 100 and get a bonus of 25 you have to bet 375 to be able to withdraw your initial 100 again

you can withdraw your initial 100 at any time. the minimum betting requirement is to withdraw the bonus amount.

France U19 DNB is a decent bet today.

Jablonec vs Stromsgodset over 2.5 goals or Stromsgodset +0.5

Do you mean withdrawing then depositing?

No, the other way around.

Say you have €200 already in the account.
    Deposit another 200, get the 50 bonus.
    Withdraw 200

Profit

No, the other way around.

Say you have €200 already in the account.
    Deposit another 200, get the 50 bonus.
    Withdraw 200

Profit

you may lose the bonus if you withdraw before completing the bonus rollover requirement, check it out first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Any thoughts on the AC v Sao Paulo and Bayern v City matches today?.

11/5 for AC win with BTTS seems ok to me considering Milan are favourites and also have a leaky defence in this competition.

It's a risky one but I took a piece of Bayern to come from behind and win for a small stake @ 13/2

They seem to be finding it harder than usual in front of goal in preseason. it took them till the 55th minute to score yesterday (also cause Sao Paulo have a great keeper). City could well catch them on the counter. I'm a bit torn on this game, initially I thought city could possibly do it but Bayern should go all out to avoid losing another final on their home turf. Might take 18/1 for City to come from behind and win also for small stake.

you may lose the bonus if you withdraw before completing the bonus rollover requirement, check it out first.

In your profile/bank, there is a part which states how much you can withdraw.
    It is about money you already have there before you add the deposit for the bonus.

If your account was 0 this morning, you deposit 200 to get the bonus and then straight on withdraw 200 again, yes then you most likely lose the bonus.

I only mentioned the "trick" for people who think they have to leave everyhting there after depositing and then decided against it because they cant affod another deposit now.

Bonus is straight forward as listed with the mail.

Deposit for example 400 and get 100 bonus,

This needs to be rolled over 3 times(1500 staked) to withdraw the full bonus.

Bonus is straight forward as listed with the mail.

Deposit for example 400 and get 100 bonus,

This needs to be rolled over 3 times(1500 staked) to withdraw the full bonus.

My brain is so small therefore I get confused so easily. For argument sake could I withdraw 400 from my bet365 account then deposit it and therefore get my bonus?

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Tromso to be winning at halftime@4/6

My brain is so small therefore I get confused so easily. For argument sake could I withdraw 400 from my bet365 account then deposit it and therefore get my bonus?

bet365 have live chat with their customer support team.

• Advertisement

yes, it will be added to your balance, but to be able to withdraw the bonus you will need to stake over 1500, over any amount of bets any number of days.

As Punter Assist said, talk to a rep for more help

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Dundela v Crusaders
    Friendly game tonight Glentoran beat Dundela 6-1 on Tuesday night. Fancy goals in this game and William hill have a nice market for this game.
    Over 3.5 goals @ 10/11
    Over 4.5 goals @ 2/1

yes, it will be added to your balance, but to be able to withdraw the bonus you will need to stake over 1500, over any amount of bets any number of days.

As Punter Assist said, talk to a rep for more help

Perfect, thanks for that. Not a problem for me, I only withdraw once a year. Bonus day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

any team news for swansea?

Avfctom wrote: »
    any team news for swansea?

got it

Vorm, Rangel, Amat, Williams (c), Davies, Britton, Shelvey, Dyer, Routledge, Michu, Bony

bony wincast at 13/10 for me

• Advertisement

small stake on bony 2 or more too at 4/1

Shelvey wincast for me doubled with real Madrid -2 . Shelvey got on sheet in Europa league few times last year and been scoring pre season. Bit on risky side all same tho. Paying 9

Double today.

Swansea- over 1.5 team goals
    Petrolul v Vitesse. Under 3.5 goals

Just over evens

Boom. Another winner!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TG860

TG860 wrote: »
    Finally some decent football to bet on is starting :D

Standard Liege are 19/20 to beat Xanthi.
    This looks like quite a good price.

Xanthi finished 7th in the Greek League last season, and are only in the competition because the two teams that finished above them couldn't get a UEFA license.

In the previous round, they managed to lose at home to Linfield before barely scraping by on away goals in extra-time in the away leg.
    Standard Liege are obviously a much stronger team than Linfield and have won their last 4 games, including the opening fixture of the Belgian League.

Also, ex-Wigan extraordinaire Steve Gohouri plays for Xanthi, enough said.

Liege win 2-1 :D

Any thoughts on the AC v Sao Paulo and Bayern v City matches today?.

11/5 for AC win with BTTS seems ok to me considering Milan are favourites and also have a leaky defence in this competition.

It's a risky one but I took a piece of Bayern to come from behind and win for a small stake @ 13/2

They seem to be finding it harder than usual in front of goal in preseason. it took them till the 55th minute to score yesterday (also cause Sao Paulo have a great keeper). City could well catch them on the counter. I'm a bit torn on this game, initially I thought city could possibly do it but Bayern should go all out to avoid losing another final on their home turf. Might take 18/1 for City to come from behind and win also for small stake.

Makes up for the mess of the AC game, first bet to jump out at me today for the reason given. Great to see it pay off and start clearing profit today. Goal scored on the counter and all :pac::pac::pac::pac:.

got it

Vorm, Rangel, Amat, Williams (c), Davies, Britton, Shelvey, Dyer, Routledge, Michu, Bony

bony wincast at 13/10 for me
    small stake on bony 2 or more too at 4/1

boom easy

boom easy

I should have left my risk bet alone on Shelvey and got on Bony like you Tom good call.

I should have left my risk bet alone on Shelvey and got on Bony like you Tom good call.

the 2 or more put me in a nice bit of profit

the 2 or more put me in a nice bit of profit

Great one to go for too. Glad it paid off for you. Gives me assurance having him on my fantasy team at least :)

I'm taking Madrid -2 and Chelsea win btts later 6/1

Also taking a sizeable chunk of Madrid -1 8/13

edit: prices tightening on Madrid. Now double pays 5.6/1

Great one to go for too. Glad it paid off for you. Gives me assurance having him on my fantasy team at least :)

I'm taking Madrid -2 and Chelsea win btts later 6/1

Also taking a sizeable chunk of Madrid -1 8/13

edit: prices tightening on Madrid. Now double pays 5.6/1

i went for chelsea win madrid -1 double at 6/4 and madrid -3 at 7/2 single

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Pretty gutted my treble of:

Swansea/Malmo over 2.5
    Standard Liege win
    Bayern/City over 3.5

fell short by a single goal. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Thinking of going for a wincast with Ajax tomorrow,Maybe stighorrson or Bojan?

There's no market right now.With Eriksen and possibly other's still in the crosshair's of other club's maybe it's a better day to stay away.How motivated will they be tomorrow?Boerrigter is a sudden loss as well.

Starting lineup Real Madrid: Diego López, Carvajal, Pepe, Mateos, Cheryshev, Modric, Di María, ÖZIL, Isco, Kaká dan Cristiano Ronaldo.

Real Madrid -1.5, 2 Asian Handicap @ 1.55 Bet365

bradlente wrote: »
    Thinking of going for a wincast with Ajax tomorrow,Maybe stighorrson or Bojan?

There's no market right now.With Eriksen and possibly other's still in the crosshair's of other club's maybe it's a better day to stay away.How motivated will they be tomorrow?Boerrigter is a sudden loss as well.

"Dangerous" bet, wincast with Ajax.
    Last season their top goal scorer finished with 12 goals while they scored 83 in the league. And i dont expect anything else this season

Eriksen and Alderweireld wouldnt mind a transfer but they are both happy to stay as well. Eriksen is even considering extending his contract if he doesnt get a transfer to a club he really wants to play for. So both of them are focussed, dont worry about that.

I will look into Roda a bit depper during the day but if you want something with nice odds, Ajax win/BTTS on PP or WH is probably a "safer" bet than a wincast.

Scratch that. Well, still possible but Roda is missing 5 players tonight.

Depending on the weather, it could very well end into slaughter. If it is too warm, i can see Ajax taking the foot of the peddle at 3-0. And temperature is expected to reach the 30's today. Which is just as nice in Holland as over 30 in Ireland. Not nice at all.

Infor, do you have any thoughts on the Jupiler league tonight?

Double today

De Graafschap. Double Chance
    Sheffield Utd. Double Chance

@1.8

Infor, do you have any thoughts on the Jupiler league tonight?

A few.
    First of all, dont expect fast end to end stuff. It will be over 30 today in Holland.

Helmond should win at Excelsior. Excelsior is far from ready. they usually depend on a few Feyenoord loanees but apart from a GK they havent had any yet.

Take in mind that n less than 8 clubs will play their home matches on arificial pitches this season Tonight Dordrecht is one of them.
    30 degrees on an artificial pitch will mean it will dry out and slow down.
    We ll see a lot more unders from Dordrecht this year i reckon.

VVV Venlo should see off Eindhoven.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Great insight as usual Infor Thanks

A few.
    First of all, dont expect fast end to end stuff. It will be over 30 today in Holland.

Helmond should win at Excelsior. Excelsior is far from ready. they usually depend on a few Feyenoord loanees but apart from a GK they havent had any yet.

Take in mind that n less than 8 clubs will play their home matches on arificial pitches this season Tonight Dordrecht is one of them.
    30 degrees on an artificial pitch will mean it will dry out and slow down.
    We ll see a lot more unders from Dordrecht this year i reckon.

VVV Venlo should see off Eindhoven.

That's really great stuff. thanks

• Advertisement

Icelands on a break for 5-6 days now, I'm counting on ye to give me winners!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Yeah absoultely !! ... it's Infors time to shine :D ... where's Lasagna also for Ligue 2 tonight ... these fellas have had it handy over the Summer

You should know already what to take tomorrow.
    And if you havent already.... your own mistake :P

"Dangerous" bet, wincast with Ajax.
    Last season their top goal scorer finished with 12 goals while they scored 83 in the league. And i dont expect anything else this season
    wincast.[/S]

I'm thinking at least one of Bojan or Stighorrson will improve on that this year,Still no market though so forgetting about it.

Sigthorsson had 7 in 15 last year so should indeed be able to finish Ajax top scorer this year.
    Thing with him is, that he will be taken off a big amount of matches if the match is already "won". For a big guy he has had a lot of injuries already.

Look at his stats 1 in 2 as it comes to scoring but only 65 matches in 3 seasons. 31 of those in his first season at AZ.

I have never seem wincast on Dutch matches on PP btw. Bet365 does have it but it is not the same, your player needs to score first and win the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Ligue 2 is back!!

Watch out for Le Havre this season, they played by far the best football last season and were unlucky not to finish in the top 3, their team hasn't changed much and they kept their highly rated coach.

BUT it's very hot in France right now and it's the first round of the season so I've gone for Under 3.5 in these games:
    Arles Avignon vs Le Havre (Arles is in the south, it should be very hot there)
    Chateauroux vs Brest (artificial pitch should help Chateauroux)
    Istres vs Angers (Istres is in the south too and Angers lots their top scorer)
    Niort vs Troyes (Niort were hard to beat at home last season)
    Clermont vs Tours (Tours will be one of the surprise packages imo, great coach and signings)
    @ 1.91

in the 1st round of last season, 7 games out of 10 went under 2.5, and 8 out of 10 went under 3.5, Monaco's game went over 3.5

• Advertisement

Infor do you think under 3.5 might be worth a look in the Ajax game?2.1,Both of last year's meeting's between the two went under,Will the heat possibly dry up some goal's here too?

I'll probably leave this game alone.For some reason I'm reluctant to back the Ajax cricket score that the market's in favour of.

Las what do you think of Metz or Nimes to win their game's?

Infor do you think under 3.5 might be worth a look in the Ajax game?2.1,Both of last year's meeting's between the two went under,Will the heat possibly dry up some goal's here too?

I'll probably leave this game alone.For some reason I'm reluctant to back the Ajax cricket score that the market's in favour of.

This is what i wrote elsewhere:

Ajax kept the players they wanted to keep, so far. Despite interest in them, both Alderweireld and Eriksen are still at Ajax and unless the big guns come in before september 1st, they will stay till the winter break at least.
    Eriksen announced he might even sign a contract extension so he will not walk out for free next year. He will only leave still this season if one of his "dream clubs" comes along. Whoever that may be. Leverkusen wasnt one of them as they were told to buzz off by him.
    Alderweireld needs to be a bit more realistic, i think. He isnt in the same bracket as Vermaelen and Vertonghen but apparently he is looking for clubs like Spurs and Arsenal. He could have been at Norwich but he didnt want to.
    So we basically see the Ajax that won the championship last year with addition of Bojan.
    Soem players did leave but most of them were useful at best at times when Ajax had lots of injuries. When everybody is available, the likes of Boerrigter, Babel wouldnt have been i nthe starting line up. They also "lost" Sulejmani but he was a waste of money as far as everybody concerned. 30 million (transfer and salary) he cost them with very little return.

Roda was rather busy and ended up with a lot of new faces. Some of them pretty decent signings. Luickx, Kali, Van Peppen, Ramos means a new defence for them. And it was needed. Especially at home Roda didnt have any problem scoring goals but the fact they had a horrible season last year as it comes to away matches, made they were made to play relegation play off where they only managed to save themselves to due a last minute free kick from Flederus.

Most important player who left: Malki and i am terribly sad about that. Great goal scoring record and bet365 kept giving @2.5 + on him.

Last season away as said was a nightmare, the only decent result... away to Ajax 1-1. But that result is still under investigation by the police as that point they gained was day light robbery

Under normal circumstances, Roda can only dream of a similar result tonight. They are missing: Frank Demouge, Guy Ramos, Davy De Beule, Martijn Monteyne en Mark-Jan Fledderus. So i expect them to be pretty harmless in attack.

Easy win for Ajax who will most likely not go for the kill tonight and score as many as possible. It is too hot for that in Holland at the moment.

Pick: Ajax -2,5 AH @2.15

So yes, i dont expect a bucket full of goals.
    But at the same time... under bets in Holland.....

And for some reason i got MVV Helmond @2 DNB away to Excelsior, was @1.83 earlier today.
    Now unless Feyenoord sent Pelle on loan to Excelsior... i dont understand this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Las what do you think of Metz or Nimes to win their game's?

No idea tbh, those two games involve promoted teams, I don't know enough about them.

the only team I fancy to win is Le Havre

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement