Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Block (AU) - 2020

Options
  • 23-08-2020 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭

One of my favourite reality shows is back today. If you're looking for something new to watch (now that a lot of TV has dried up due to COVID), I really recommend this one.

It'll be about 60 episodes over the next 3 months, but it's a hugely entertaining competitive renovation show.

(To answer the inevitable question - it's on Aussie TV only, so you'll need to find it yourself)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,079 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Currently watching episode 1! Definitely prefer houses to apartments. Showed a clip of what happens later when Covid takes over so will be interesting to see the Aussie procedures as the show goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This finished yesterday.

Good results overall. Glad there were no disasters at the auction (even though they make for car crash TV when they go wrong).

There was an auction a few years ago with lots of bad results. Great TV (in a "watch through your fingers" kind of way). :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,079 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Watched it last night. Enjoyed it but can't believe people pay that kind of money for those houses - they were fabulously done but outside it looked like an industrial estate. Tiny gardens and pools you could jump over!! Guess that's Melbourne though
    Glad they all did well - Sarah and George were my favourite.
    Now what to watch??

Advertisement