Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options
1331332333334335337»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,378 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Her law firm is closed redecoration!(I think)

And she chooses to work from a small street office instead of renting premises with her colleagues or working from home :confused:

Was it her home was being redecorated before too that she had to stay with Sophie

• Registered Users Posts: 30,297 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    And she chooses to work from a small street office instead of renting premises with her colleagues or working from home :confused:

Was it her home was being redecorated before too that she had to stay with Sophie

I think she lived with Sophie when her house was being targeted when she was involved with the people smuggling gang.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Ryan laying it on in rhe line to Ray. It looked like Little and Large. Then Ryan petrified of little Gary.
    Same idea when Gary pushed and held Ali up against the wall. Gary! He's like a garden gnome.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,049 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

She's working out of a competitor's office now.
    It's reassuring to know thatsolicitors could be handing out our case files to school children to have a nose through.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Maria is seriously as thick as two short planks!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,970 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

She's working out of a competitor's office now.
    It's reassuring to know thatsolicitors could be handing out our case files to school children to have a nose through.

Its okay...sure didnt she sign some sort of confidentiality agreement at her kitchen table :D

Loved how the new bistro owner was giving his staff talk to only two while the rest beavered away in the background!

Tracey and Paula :eek:

Tracey and Paula :eek:

Why not? We’re all broad minded adults here. Anything goes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

One of the writers must be a rock fan, the 2nd time a rock band has been mentioned recently, I am seeing Evanescence in April.

Tracy is a fine cougar, I was walking behind her on the street once 6 years ago, she has a lovely big ass too, I will always have a thing for her.

• Advertisement

Why not? We’re all broad minded adults here. Anything goes.

Oh get away. Ita nothing about narrow/broad minded its a surprise. Thats all ffs.

Oh get away. Ita nothing about narrow/broad minded its a surprise. Thats all ffs.

Lighten up! Tongue was firmly in cheek. Happy New Year

Lighten up! Tongue was firmly in cheek. Happy New Year

An aul smiley or two would have sent it that way.

No way at all otherwise to assess it as tongue in cheek.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Those flashing ice cubes are pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

Amy’s a right little madam

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Smoked salmon, spinach, ‘weird’ bread .... has an M&S Foodhall gone into Devs basement?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

No way on Earth that Amy could have put 2 and 2 together and got Tracy sleeping with Paula

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Omg..am I the only one who thinks Amy is a terrible actress??? I can scarcely wstch her without my hands over my eyes! Bit hard to swallow..this one, actually... Traceh luv murderess, going at it with an Intelligent, professional lady? Fcuk sake!
    Actually,why do I suspect that Steve being the half witted lad we have learned to love would learn to live with and accept Tracey's indescretion without all this lying nonsense?
    While we're on the subject, Paula's hair looks like a hairstyle that has grown out in an embarrassingly untidy fashion. Please wardrobe person, tidy it up!
    Corrie hairdos distract me..I offer no apologies. Adam is a handsome bloke but no matter what he does with his hair it does nothing to enhance his appearance, as is with Ali and Fraggle-like Gail.
    Maria is stupid beyond reason..although in fairness, Sarah isn't far behind her..she kept smuggly suggesting Gareh's evil factory deeds were because it was "personal" like because he was so obsessed with her...for Jaysus sake! I'm so pleased he's demanding his rent money..hahahaaa!
    Seriously tho are they refusing to pay rent at all or just the extra bit? If the former, then they are being completely unreasonable.

Adam and his hair are delightful tv :o;)

This nonsense with Abi and Kevin. They're like teenagers. What he said to her on NYE was horrible. I missed chunks of last night though...does Abi know he heard how she described him? Im delighted tonsee her with the Bistro fella. Bit of fun for her for a change is nice.

And surely there's some sort of Lease in plafe that has a rent review clause in it? So no matter who owns it when, they cant just put the rent up willy nilly. If Beth has no shares in the place, what was she doing sticking her oar in about tram fares if they moved?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Surely (Shirley?) Bethany and Faye should be well aware of Ray and what he is about when you see his behaviour with Abi.
    And Kevin should also be well aware, surely, of Abi when he saw her behaviour with Ray.

Shirley?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,003 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Steve when told about Tracey being homophobic.

"not Tracy, she's always been live and let live. Well except for Charlie Stubbs that is".

That's the guy she was locked up for killing. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,378 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jeff2 wrote: »

"not Tracy, she's always been live and let live. Well except for Charlie Stubbs that is".

Steve's delivery of that was great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Ann22 wrote: »
    While we're on the subject, Paula's hair looks like a hairstyle that has grown out in an embarrassingly untidy fashion. Please wardrobe person, tidy it up!
    Corrie hairdos distract me..I offer no apologies. Adam is a handsome bloke but no matter what he does with his hair it does nothing to enhance his appearance, as is with Ali and Fraggle-like Gail.

You're dead right about Paula. I can't stand looking at Gail. You'd never think her mother and son were hairdressers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Ann22 wrote: »
    Omg..am I the only one who thinks Amy is a terrible actress??? I can scarcely wstch her without my hands over my eyes! Bit hard to swallow..this one, actually... Traceh luv murderess, going at it with an Intelligent, professional lady? Fcuk sake!
    Actually,why do I suspect that Steve being the half witted lad we have learned to love would learn to live with and accept Tracey's indescretion without all this lying nonsense?
    Maria is stupid beyond reason..although in fairness, Sarah isn't far behind her..she kept smuggly suggesting Gareh's evil factory deeds were because it was "personal" like because he was so obsessed with her...for Jaysus sake! I'm so pleased he's demanding his rent money..hahahaaa!
    Seriously tho are they refusing to pay rent at all or just the extra bit? If the former, then they are being completely unreasonable.

Hear hear. Every time I see her I want to get my scissors and cut it straight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Homophobia and transphobia are strange words, people who are anti homosexuality aren't afraid of them, they don't have a phobia like having a spider phobia. They have a different view on what is acceptable in sexual relationships. I don't have a problem with gays myself but I believe people should be allowed to be against it without being ridiculed. You could say that society is "Anti-Homosexuality Phobic" afraid of people with opposing views.

Jeff2 wrote: »

I chuckled at that too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Thread closed (over 10k)
    New thread created.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement