Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish water refuse to issue paper bill.

Options
  • 23-09-2020 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

I have had a water main changed over to my name. I require a paper invoice / letter to show that the water meter is in my name. I have spent the last 6 weeks attempting to get any sort of document out of Irish water. Every time I phone them they say they will issue it. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

Can't print it?

• Company Representative Posts: 222 Verified rep Irish Water: Niamh

Hi Waternotsoda,
    I have had a water main changed over to my name. I require a paper invoice / letter to show that the water meter is in my name. I have spent the last 6 weeks attempting to get any sort of document out of Irish water. Every time I phone them they say they will issue it. Does anyone know what the problem is?
    Thanks for getting in touch.

Please PM us with your full name, address, contact number and more details of your query. A member of our team will look into this for you.

Kind regards,
    Niamh

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Waternotsoda

Hi Waternotsoda,

Please PM us with your full name, address, contact number and more details of your query. A member of our team will look into this for you.

Kind regards,
    Niamh

Thanks for at least replying. PM sent.

• Company Representative Posts: 222 Verified rep Irish Water: Niamh

Hi Waternotsoda,
    Hi Waternotsoda,

Kind regards,
    Niamh

Thanks for at least replying. PM sent.
    Thanks for this. We have received your PM and a member of our team has responded.

Kind regards,
    Niamh

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Waternotsoda

Hi Waternotsoda,

Thanks for this. We have received your PM and a member of our team has responded.

Kind regards,
    Niamh

I have not received anything.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 36 Verified rep Irish Water: Rebecca

Hi Waternotsoda,

Kind regards,
    Niamh

I have not received anything.
    Hi Waternotsoda,

We have received your PM and a member of our team will respond to you shortly.

Thanks,
    Rebecca

Advertisement