Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

prescription pill in Tesco cheaper than on medical card!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭former legend

This post has been deleted.

If they're used properly, they're just as accurate as what your doctor uses. The problem is people don't put them on the right place, have them too loose or too tight, don't relax their arm etc etc.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

MYOB wrote: »

Do you get it tested and calibrated like the doctor does?

I don't know. It's his. He's also spoken to his doctor about it, so is informed on how to use it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

Clarehall, Balbriggan, Square; also Naas, Newbridge and Portlaoise outside Dublin. There may be more now, those were open when I worked for one of their suppliers.

The instore pharmacy in Clearwater is a concession and not a Tesco pharmacy.

Do you get it tested and calibrated like the doctor does?

There is a pharmacy in clarehall shopping center but it is not part of tesco.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,845 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Beano wrote: »
    There is a pharmacy in clarehall shopping center but it is not part of tesco.

They bought a set of dispensing gear for Clarehall - I didn't make sure it was installed... this would be in the store, not a unit in the centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

They bought a set of dispensing gear for Clarehall - I didn't make sure it was installed... this would be in the store, not a unit in the centre.

definitely no pharmacy in the tesco itself. Well as of last week anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement