Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Binatone 7 Inch Tablet Accessory Pack @ Argos.ie - €5.57

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

thanks OP. Got a 7 inch tablet yesterday and was going looking for a case today. Great Timing! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭93Cab

I got this for a 7 inch tablet and it doesnt fit as it is specific to the Binatone kids tablet. The headphones are literally child sized and would be suitable for a four year old!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Will this case suit my 2013 nexus 7 anyone know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭93Cab

I doubt it! I bought it for an Asus Memo pad and it does'nt suit the controls!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭reaper180

93Cab wrote: »
    I got this for a 7 inch tablet and it doesnt fit as it is specific to the Binatone kids tablet. The headphones are literally child sized and would be suitable for a four year old!

i got this too and thought the headphones were small,but then saw that they are adjustable at the earpiece just a little pull

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭kooga

Appstar by Binatone 7 Inch Tablet Accessory Pack. 915/6601
    Less Than Half Price
    €5.57 See the Additional Information panel for the pricing footnote.
    was €55.99

previously €4.19

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭peckerhead

£1.99 on the UK site.

The case is a nice snug fit on my 7" Medion Lifetab but needed a bit of surgery to access the buttons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,661 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Anyone try it with the samsung tab

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

ted1 wrote: »
    Anyone try it with the samsung tab

Fits our Galaxy II fine.

Advertisement