Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone PAYG customers free 30mins national calls

Options
  • 29-06-2014 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

Get 30 minutes to call any network in Ireland for the next 30 days absolutely free. Freetext SPECIAL to 50244 before 03/07/2014

Not sure if it's account specific or not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

Account specific.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭jbv

Don't think Vodafone network has any bargains at all. They charge a fortune for unlimited calls on Vodafone only. Ridiculous!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭jbv

Don't think Vodafone network has any bargains at all. They charge a fortune for unlimited calls on Vodafone only. Ridiculous!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Vodafone are a complete rip off. Anyone still with them needs a kick in the head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

They've an offer now you can get unlimited calls to any network for 30 euro. Cheaper than they're bill pay plan, the sneaky divils.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

GrayFox208 wrote: »
    They've an offer now you can get unlimited calls to any network for 30 euro. Cheaper than they're bill pay plan, the sneaky divils.

TM give you unlimited calls for a €15 top-up and you still have the €15 to spend on other services.

kn wrote: »
    TM give you unlimited calls for a €15 top-up and you still have the €15 to spend on other services.

Or how about €10 on 48 months.

300 Mins to any network, 60 mins landlines, unlimited texts and 1gb data.

Can't beat that, and I find their coverage great.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

Sam Mac wrote: »
    Or how about €10 on 48 months.

300 Mins to any network, 60 mins landlines, unlimited texts and 1gb data.

Can't beat that, and I find their coverage great.

I'll second that. 48 are brilliant. Great value for money.

I'll second that. 48 are brilliant. Great value for money.

They used to be great when it was €10 for unlimited calls and texts. 20 for that with data.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

Why does every poxy thread on BA regarding network rates always end up in a pishing contest ?

With 48, you need to "bring your own" handset so you guys are not comparing like with like.

That said, my daughters are on 48 and it suits them fine. Utilizing o2 masts so good coverage in general.

• Advertisement

dodzy wrote: »
    Why does every poxy thread on BA regarding network rates always end up in a pishing contest ?

With 48, you need to "bring your own" handset so you guys are not comparing like with like.

That said, my daughters are on 48 and it suits them fine. Utilizing o2 masts so good coverage in general.

Which nearly always works out cheaper in the long run than getting one on contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,414 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

with all networks, you effectively have to buy your own handset. Sim free from amazon works out about the same price as buying from O2

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

VF top up my 30 free VF calls/texts and 500MB data and 100 mins INT calls
    33 cherry points if top up online
    text red to a number and get unlimited calls/texts to any network and another GB of data

Suits me as i can stretch it to cover about 35 days worth as most friends on VF and utilising viber/whats app

Sam Mac wrote: »
    Which nearly always works out cheaper in the long run than getting one on contract.

But you can't buy a pay as you go phone for 48

GrayFox208 wrote: »
    But you can't buy a pay as you go phone for 48

Sim free from adverts or online? Or in a local repair shop, they usually sell sim free phones too?

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭brian_gall85

dodzy wrote: »

You have to do that, (or buy one from), every PAYG operator though :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement