Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Frozen mice/rats

Options
  • 20-07-2020 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering where you get the above in bulk at a reasonable price? I used to get mine for years from Peter in Kilkenny but he won't return any messages/calls anymore, maybe he's no longer doing it.

Pet shops are looking for extortionate amounts and online isn't much better when you add on €20 delivery minimum.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭pinktoe

Emerald Isle Reptiles used to be pretty cheap and delivery was €12, but still worked out better the Petworld.

Check some of the reptile pages on Facebook, even the UK ones can be helpfully. They'd be sent in a Styrofoam box with ice packs. Or possibly someone local would have there own supply at home

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭opticalillusion

Thanks Pinktoe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Demonique

https://www.facebook.com/SnDs.critter.company/ are in the north but they do a delivery run to the republic every month or so

I do a bulk order for food for 13 snakes every 6 months

Advertisement