Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Corona Building

2»

Comments

Rhyme wrote: »
    It can be tilted so can vary from 20-25cm I think. That's from memory though. Much longer than that too, 40cm or so.

Hmm bigger than I thought so! More pondering needed

It can be tilted so can vary from 20-25cm I think. That's from memory though. Much longer than that too, 40cm or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Definitely a display set though, too fragile for small hands.

Definitely a display set though, too fragile for small hands.

Yeah doesn't look like one for the kids. I'll pick it up eventually I'm sure

Ordered the instructions from Brickvault for the Jurassic Park Ford Explorer and Jeep. Loving the explorer, the build annoyed the hell out of me though. Very unstable until about half way through.

Ordered the instructions from Brickvault for the Jurassic Park Ford Explorer and Jeep. Loving the explorer, the build annoyed the hell out of me though. Very unstable until about half way through.

My BL order was short a few parts to complete it but hopefully they'll be here next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Ooh, Brickvault link?

With the recent-ish of the gate and T-Rex, I can't see them releasing an official Ford Explorer so I'd go all in for this MOC. Instructions expensive?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭g0g

Been a busy few months of Lego purchases since my first post! We did the Fiat 500 and Roller Coaster. Since then also went for the Charger, Flatiron Architecture, VW Camper (fits on car transporter), Technic Car Transporter, Orange Technic Corvette that fits on transporter, and last week for a laugh I picked up 3420 on ebay - great for nostalgia!
    Have to say the car transporter was a HUGELY enjoyable build. Really interesting workings inside it. Expensive times ahead however.... like the look of new Nintendo set and Technic Cement Mixer, and as for that Home Alone house....
    (these sets all appearing on my Adverts in coming months after build/break!)
    20200621_232518.jpg
    20200719_081025.jpg

Advertisement