Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Racing tv package

• 29-01-2020 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭

Around august last year I signed up to racing tv for a year half price 18 quid per month 12 month contract, or so I thought, now they’re saying it 6 months at 18 quid the rest at 31. I’ve no email of the plan but fairly sure I wouldn’t have agreed to full price. Can anyone remember if they signed up to a similar deal. Thinking of cancelling the whole thing anyway as I dont get time to watch it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭BoldReason

I signed up to a deal for 12 quid a month for a year and they more or less matched that deal when I called to cancel a few weeks ago. 12.99 now

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Dr Devious

Will give them a buzz tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

Letter in the post today. €12 for 12 months, offer open till Sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

Earendil wrote: »
    Letter in the post today. €12 for 12 months, offer open till Sunday.

€1 a month? Sounds good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭hawkhead

€12.50 a month offer available today only under "red hot offer"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

yaboya1 wrote: »
    €1 a month? Sounds good :D

Ha! Yep, made a balls of that. :D

Well done by the way...see, you can actually post on a thread without coming across as an obnoxious condescending tosser.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭onlyonpaper

Has anyone on this thread been in touch with Racingtv recently with racing re-starting to see if any deals available ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

I cancelled, they stopped taking money but forgot to turn off channel..... Weeks ago....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭maximo31

Free months trial there as an option right now. :
    Visit racingtv.com/freemonth for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭FiftyP

Current offer on Racing TV website until 23:49 tonight, 12 months for €12 a month.

• Advertisement

i paused my membership in April, unpaused it in May, it came back, have had it since, but not a penny has been taken for it!
    I am keeping the head down and saying nowt.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭BoroMan32

i paused my membership in April, unpaused it in May, it came back, have had it since, but not a penny has been taken for it!
    I am keeping the head down and saying nowt.......

Funny you've put this up now, as I had cancelled it back in 2018 and they never turned off the channel. Been getting it free for the guts of two years until Monday when they decided to finally switch it off!

Oh well, no complaints. :D

BoroMan32 wrote: »
    Funny you've put this up now, as I had cancelled it back in 2018 and they never turned off the channel. Been getting it free for the guts of two years until Monday when they decided to finally switch it off!

Oh well, no complaints. :D

Did they make contact with u ?
    i figure if they do i will play dumb, cancel it, give it a week and resubscribe under the wife's name!!
    Couldn't be without it like!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭BoroMan32

Did they make contact with u ?
    i figure if they do i will play dumb, cancel it, give it a week and resubscribe under the wife's name!!
    Couldn't be without it like!

Nope, no contact made at all. After I rang to cancel it, they just said it was all done and dusted and no further payments were taken, but the channel never went off.

When the jumps racing picks up a bit, I might give them a ring and see what deals they're doing, as I'd want the channel back over the winter alright.

I will continue saying nowt!
    I can't log into the website anymore so those benefits are gone, I don't have access to Extra and I can't watch on mobile device, but with PP now showing all Irish and UK races free on their app, it doesn't really bother me
    i will see how long I get away with it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,354 ✭✭✭naughto

Any 1 having problems logging in to there app keeps saying I have the wrong password and to ring some number to get it to reset?

Advertisement