Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm Going To Go Now

Options
  • 05-11-2004 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND PEOPLE LETS ALL GET AS DRUNK AS WE CAN.... i shall more than likely in bruxcels anyone in the metal bar tomorow night give me a nod bye bye see you all on monday!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Should we just yell "CAJUN TIGER!!!!!!!!!!" at the tops of our voices?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

take care now, everyone enjoy your weekend now!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

this weekend ill be mostly doing nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

ha ha ha loser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

meh! my weekend was how should i say.... crap!!! with some good bits.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Fairly **** weekend myself too!.....got accused to trying to steal my mates big brothers girlfriend and the fecker went for me!wouldnt actually mind a few slaps from him if i actually deserved!in fact i probably would have went up and told him to get it over with!.....Oh but what a joyous joyous moment it was! :rolleyes:

mostly just worked was gongi to head out friday night but i got caught for stocktaking :( ba$tards the lot of them

woosaysdan wrote:
    mostly just worked was gongi to head out friday night but i got caught for stocktaking :( ba$tards the lot of them

Loser :D

yeap thats me the loser

i was stuck minding two boys 11 and 10 and they are evil!! my mate bet up his dad and i was left to clean it up and...... i'm sick, my mates had to cancel our sat nite out aswell so i didnt even go out after all

• Advertisement

wo0t this was 1 fu<ked up weekend for everyone!!! :)

bet up his dad???? as in beat up?

as in black and blue!! he said he had some issues and the dad sugested that they fought it out!! the dad thought that he be able for it but he wasnt

hahahaha.... sorry..... my poor dad tried to fight me once (he still seems to think im 10 sometimes) and I just let him hit me.... poor man doesnt punch very hard anymore so I just laughed at him but even if he was strong enuf I'd never hit my dad.... just isn't right (even if I dont get on with my dad at all)

this guy had his reasons but still

bit silly... but hey... I won't argue over it :)

Nah wouldnt hit my dad either!Think he is afraid to hit me the last few years considering im much bigger than him now!hehe

if i was feeling mean right now i could say something really bad but i'm not.... so..... how is everyone?

id prefer the really bad statement... it might brighten my monday morning up.

yeah go on be evil you know you want to!!!

• Advertisement

Im mmmmmkayyyyy!

and the bad staement?

nah cant try me tomorow to much going on in my little blondy/red head to deal with that mean streek in me

(for past mean statements just check my posts you'll find most of them directed at poor trigger)

went to dublin. got drunk on dutch \o/, wandered into town on my own, and went to bojangles @ 2am [nice place] - interesting nite. ended up dancing with some busker in grafton street, than, going up o'connell street, i found 2 sweedish girls[i kid you not:D] and brought them back to my mates house. walked them home [im a good boy] and then went to sleep on tiles under a kitchen table in my mates house. good nite!

sounds interesting----why were you on your own?? you should of asked some of us to meet with you!!

went to dublin. got drunk on dutch \o/, wandered into town on my own, and went to bojangles @ 2am [nice place] - interesting nite. ended up dancing with some busker in grafton street, than, going up o'connell street, i found 2 sweedish girls[i kid you not:D] and brought them back to my mates house. walked them home [im a good boy] and then went to sleep on tiles under a kitchen table in my mates house. good nite!
    typical night out for smak so!!!

sounds interesting----why were you on your own?? you should of asked some of us to meet with you!!
    cos i only decided for definate on saturday morning. and had no net access in dublin :) ill see ye @ boardsie beers shur!

hell ye

thats not silly:(

make it silly.

• Advertisement

im all out of sillyness how about scarcasm

Advertisement