Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hkc alarm setting

Options
  • 14-02-2020 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

I have a hkc 10/70 alarm . I use full set when leaving the house and part set at night.
    I have a safe with a contact sensor on it which arms with both full and part set.
    Question is can i have this one sensor on constantly with its own code working independently of the full and part set. So the safe is armed all the time and i can disarm it just to open the safe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,653 ✭✭✭✭altor

eoin.d wrote: »
    I have a hkc 10/70 alarm . I use full set when leaving the house and part set at night.
    I have a safe with a contact sensor on it which arms with both full and part set.
    Question is can i have this one sensor on constantly with its own code working independently of the full and part set. So the safe is armed all the time and i can disarm it just to open the safe?

Yes, you can set up areas on the system.
    Common area is everything so one code for this.
    Block 1 House code.
    Block 2 Safe code.

Advertisement