Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with SPC connect

Options
  • 07-02-2020 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

As SPC Connect support ceased for firmware version 3.7.3 and the android app would no longer connect, a few weeks ago I upgraded my panel firmware from 3.7.3 to 3.9.1.

Since then I have not been able to connect to the panel.

I can login into SPC connect web portal using my credentials but the web portal is saying that my panel is offline.

I can't login to the SPC connect windows program at all for some reason.

And to top it all off, I can't login via web browser to the local IP address.

I've tried resetting the panel with no luck and creating new SPC connect accounts and I get the same panel offline error.

I have the panel configured with a static IP address with DNS and gateway, checked and rechecked to ensure they are correct.

I can ping the panel from my laptop but can't access the webserver.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I came across this thread and wonder is there an issue with moving to the newer firmware without deleting the panel from my account?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭Jnealon

What browser are you using to access the panel, IE or firefox will only work

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭davkav

Jnealon wrote: »
    What browser are you using to access the panel, IE or firefox will only work

I'm using Chrome, but I just tried Internet Explorer there and the webserver is still not accessbile.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭davkav

Got sorted in the end. I got in contact with Vanderbilt Industries and they were able to refresh the panel registration for me.

Advertisement