Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best of 2019.

Options
  • 22-12-2019 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭

Maybe not 2019 but still my favourite, Aromanizer Plus rta, never lets me down for flavour, easy to build/wick, great selection of accessories.
    Had great expectations for the Blotto but sadly for me it doesn't perform anywhere near the Aromanizer.

Mod.... Aegis X and Squid Double Barrel. The screen on the Aegis and the simplicity of the Double Barrel make them winners for me.

Accessory... Coiley tool, excellent for cutting coils for postless decks.

Juice..... Boss Shots Dead Red. Gorgeous strawberry/cream.

What's your 2019 winners?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

In use everyday ......... but maybe not from 2019 as I really didn't buy much except for my return to MTL

RTA's - Augvape Intake, Expromizer V4 , Ambition Mods Gate mtl .

RDA - Ambition Mods C-Roll , since I got that I have used no other RDA

Mods - I did get the Geekvape Aegis Solo this year and use it daily , also got the Lostvape Mirage this year but it's from a couple of years back . I have 3 LostVape's ...Therion therion BF and Mirage and they are all used daily .

Accessory - I'm using the same gear I've been using for the last few years....nothing new .

Juice - Ice -Cream Mans Lemon & Lime , Ice -Cream Mans Tropical . I suppose I also discovered the joys of Mint flavoured Juices this year , Flavourart Peppermint and Flavourart Xtra Mint .

A few years back I bought an E-leaf Pico off one of the lads on here and paired it with a Serpent Mini and that is still the one that leaves the house with me .

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

RTAs: fatality m25, juggerknot mini & kayfun lite.

RDA: skyfall clone

Regulated Mods: Gen 3 for daily use. I've used the sunbox Easy Mod daily since I've got it. A sexy little thing.

Dud of the year: kelpie which leaks and has a weak sliding top cap. Some of the smaller YT reviewers that aren't up Vics hole picked up on that top cap too.

Online shop of the year: lepetitvapoteur

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

conjon wrote: »
    RTAs: fatality m25, juggerknot mini & kayfun lite.

RDA: skyfall clone

Regulated Mods: Gen 3 for daily use. I've used the sunbox Easy Mod daily since I've got it. A sexy little thing.

Dud of the year: kelpie which leaks and has a weak sliding top cap. Some of the smaller YT reviewers that aren't up Vics hole picked up on that top cap too.

Online shop of the year: lepetitvapoteur

I was after the Mini but out of stock at the time, how are you getting on with the M25?

I was after the Mini but out of stock at the time, how are you getting on with the M25?

Love it Bill, I got a 2nd one 2nd hand along with the mini from a UK vape reviewer I follow. Its a beast, dual coil and flavour from it is something else. I know its pricey against some of the Chinese brands but worth the money IMO. Keep an eye on lepetitv/ecigone after Christmas to see if they've a sales on. You won't be disappointed.

jonski wrote: »
    In use everyday ......... but maybe not from 2019 as I really didn't buy much except for my return to MTL

RTA's - Augvape Intake, Expromizer V4 , Ambition Mods Gate mtl .

RDA - Ambition Mods C-Roll , since I got that I have used no other RDA

Mods - I did get the Geekvape Aegis Solo this year and use it daily , also got the Lostvape Mirage this year but it's from a couple of years back . I have 3 LostVape's ...Therion therion BF and Mirage and they are all used daily .

Accessory - I'm using the same gear I've been using for the last few years....nothing new .

Juice - Ice -Cream Mans Lemon & Lime , Ice -Cream Mans Tropical . I suppose I also discovered the joys of Mint flavoured Juices this year , Flavourart Peppermint and Flavourart Xtra Mint .

A few years back I bought an E-leaf Pico off one of the lads on here and paired it with a Serpent Mini and that is still the one that leaves the house with me .

LV appear to have stopped making DNA mods which is a pity. They were the first expensive mods I bought. I saw 3 unopened mirages going for USD 175 each yesterday on reddit. On the therion, if you havent try fasttech for spare parts. Not too sure if they still have them but I got spares on it (bottles and the door).

Have a good Christmas jonski

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

conjon wrote: »
    LV appear to have stopped making DNA mods which is a pity. They were the first expensive mods I bought. I saw 3 unopened mirages going for USD 175 each yesterday on reddit. On the therion, if you havent try fasttech for spare parts. Not too sure if they still have them but I got spares on it (bottles and the door).

Have a good Christmas jonski

Many happy returns ,

For me and my budget LV mods are high end and I really like mine and love the DNA C chip ... I'm a fan of Replay . Mine rarely leave my desk top so I would be hoping not to need spares ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Didn't buy much hardware in 2019 so just listed everything I got. My most used hardware is from 2018 and still going strong, in particular the Vapefly Galaxies MTL RTA.

EHPRO True MTL RTA - Really nice mtl tank, been in regular rotation since I got it in early 2019.
    OBS Engine MTL RTA - Only okay, quite spitty and gurgly if not wicked perfectly right.
    Vandy Vape Kylin V2 RTA - Admittedly haven't used it a lot as I'm pretty much exclusively mtl vaping these days. It's quite good, no real complaints except for a slightly loose top cap but it never caused any leaks in use.
    Wismec SINUOUS P80 - Nice relatively small single 18650 mod I use for mtl vaping. Being able to swap in spare batteries is handy.

Biggest disappointment this year was vapewild shutting down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Tank: Horizontech Falcon King - hands down the best I've ever had

Mod: Aegis Legend 200W - waterproof and shockproof, excellent Mod.

Juice: Drakes (i couldn't stomach anything but tobacco even after 8 years vaping and Drakes make the best NET liquid )

Homourable mention to Geekvape Aegis Boost Pod Mod Kit which will become my daily vape, POD's are where it's at IMO.

Advertisement