Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reberetta's Walrus Reveal AKA Reberrus!

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

ShaneU wrote: »
    I was going to enter this for the weird song category, and then I entered The Beatles because it's weirder, and then I found out the song had to be listenable :D

Tunnnne. Nit that weird in my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,941 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Tunnnne. Nit that weird in my opinion.

That boy needs therapy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Ah, missed the final reveal

13th - 2nd - 2nd - 11th
    That's how to play walrus. No mid table for me :p

Congrats LeVar, great selection

Well done Reb, appreciate the work :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Meant to say earlier but delighted to see fixxxer post another halcali tune. The one he posted for mine was undoubtedly my favourite submission to my walrus. I still actively seek it out on YouTube on an almost daily basis. Cant say that for any other tune. Halcali are brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Just seeing this thread now, been busy working from home.

My daughter loves Teen Titans Go and now I do. Sue me

Teen titans go is brilliant. You should seek out the original series too, Teen Titans. A little more age appropriate for us, great continuing storylines and themes. My second favourite DC series after
    Batman the animated series

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Rikand wrote: »
    Teen titans go is brilliant. You should seek out the original series too, Teen Titans. A little more age appropriate for us, great continuing storylines and themes. My second favourite DC series after

There's a cross over movie between the two versions of Teen Titans which is pretty fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭fixXxer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Rikand wrote: »

Well Ive always loved Batman The animated series, a show which didnt dumb **** down for kids. That and Xmen rocked.

My own Daughter loves the teen titans go. Its silly suoerhero fun with plenty of grown up in-jokes and nostalgia references.

They have a cross over movie so that introduced to the old version of TT. Also just finished Titans on Netflix which was enjoyable

Advertisement