Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wednesday

• 23-10-2019 7:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭

Alert horse running today in 6:25 Wolverhampton. Mentioned on here a few weeks back that it should be winning soon, hopefully today, Manton Warrior. 7/1 4 places available with William Hill.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Into 11/4 now.

Either this forum has some particularly deep-pocketed lurkers or you weren't the only one with this fella in your tracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭show me the money.1

Some gamble on binary code in the 4.30 from 50s

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

2ndcoming wrote: »
    Into 11/4 now.

Either this forum has some particularly deep-pocketed lurkers or you weren't the only one with this fella in your tracker.

Watch him fly home to finish 5th now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

5.55 Wolves, Orchidia, around 6/5. Looks to be a cert in a dreadful race. I've backed it to win

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Orchidia should win. I've had a decent bet on earlier too.

Market suggests the Gosden yoke won't be ready

• Advertisement

Only other bet of the day. 6.10 Kempton, Evening Spirit, around even money. Can't see it winning. Lay bet for me. I'm done.

Hopefully Manton Warrior runs into a place for those who backed it. Don't think it will win. Seems it was crying out for further last time it ran. Hopefully I'm wrong. I was nearly backing Waterfront in the race as I don't like the fav or manton warrior but it's one of those trappy races where a rag could get up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

Looks like today wasn’t the day! Beaten a short head, won’t complain decent price this morning for anyone on.

In the 8.25, major drift on 'The Met' out to 6/4 and at that price I have to have a bet on it. I had it priced up a shade of odds on, I've backed it to win.

Same race, Capla Berry, laying for 3 places @ around even's. I don't think the horse will be placed.

Advertisement