Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 16th October

Options
  • 16-10-2019 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

2.35 Punchestown, Shumaker, around 6/4 and a definite lay bet for me. I honestly can't see it winning, my best bet of the day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    2.35 Punchestown, Shumaker, around 6/4 and a definite lay bet for me. I honestly can't see it winning, my best bet of the day.

Every time I see you lay a horse it romps home. Not sure if you're trolling at this point

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Wouldn't say he's trolling just got his coin flip wrong. Chap couldn't pick his nose

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

ShaneU wrote: »
    Every time I see you lay a horse it romps home. Not sure if you're trolling at this point

Solution, back everything he lays...

First bet of the hunt season for me... Having a small dabble on Gunfire Reef in the 4.50 Punch. 5/1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

The Mig wrote: »
    Wouldn't say he's trolling just got his coin flip wrong. Chap couldn't pick his nose

It wasn't really a coin flip though, he was 11/8 fav, fresh from winning at Fairyhouse the weekend, 7/1 the field, a field notable for a dire lack of 1s in the formbook.

Easy to say in hindsight but def not the first horse I would go looking to take on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 garyc1987

it is impressive how many times he is wrong tho i must say

wish he would put up early to take on them all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Solution, back everything he lays...

First bet of the hunt season for me... Having a small dabble on Gunfire Reef in the 4.50 Punch. 5/1

4th... Seems Cromwell's won well.

Advertisement