Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sewing apprentice

Options
  • 27-09-2017 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi guys,

I hope this is the right forum to post this in!

I have mediocre sewing skills but would love to improve/be able to draft patterns. I don't really want to enroll in an expensive dressmaking course as I've done this before and generally didn't get much out of it.

Does anyone know of any tailors/independent designers/alterations stores that seem like they'd be willing to take on an apprentice to work for free or is this even a common sort of thing? **in Dublin City Centre

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Shubhamittal

Hi

I am looking for someone who can sew and is based in Dublin. Please contact me soon.

Regards

Shubha
    Hi guys,

I hope this is the right forum to post this in!

I have mediocre sewing skills but would love to improve/be able to draft patterns. I don't really want to enroll in an expensive dressmaking course as I've done this before and generally didn't get much out of it.

Does anyone know of any tailors/independent designers/alterations stores that seem like they'd be willing to take on an apprentice to work for free or is this even a common sort of thing? **in Dublin City Centre

Advertisement