Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

23-02-2016, 00:05   #1
Zaebos473

Competitive Team in Cork

Hey guys!

Hey everyone!

I am looking to form a competitive LoL team with locals from Cork city or anyone who can regularly meet up in the city for practice. For now it will mostly just be playing casual games and eventually competitive games with other teams or in tournaments. One person who is currently on board with the idea and is a very experienced player will captain the team for the time being.

If anyone is interested in taking part in a team and can make it to Cork city for regular practice sessions please don't hesitate to contact me on here. Please PM me with some information about yourself and the roles you like to play in game etc. I'm hoping to arrange a practice sessions at least once a week in the city so we can all meet up in person and if people are interested, some sessions over Skype.

I'm not expecting a huge commitment to this because after all we have our own real life stuff to worry about. I will arrange times with the team when a full team has been made.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from some people soon.

Darren
Advertisement
26-02-2016, 15:52   #2
n1ck

I would recommend having a look on the Irish eSports facebook page, there are quite a few players on there that might be interested.
29-02-2016, 10:11   #3
Zaebos473

I'll take a look. Thanks for the suggestion!
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion