Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

17-07-2015, 09:42   #31
Playboy

Send a message via MSN to Playboy
UoL were spanked by SK yesterday with the new jungler going 1-7 on Lee Sin. Lee Sin was also locked in as first pick by UoL. So with all the top the tier champs available... they pick Lee Sin Is Lee Sin the only jungler he can play or are they building a team comp around the guy who just joined the team? They have just kissed worlds goodbye, what a bunch of idiots. I dont understand how professionals can act so unprofessionally... how hard is it to put your ego aside for a few weeks so you can compete at the pinnacle of the game.. a chance you may never get again. Ridiculous.
Advertisement
17-07-2015, 09:43   #32
Playboy

Oh and Huni played Riven and did great on her! Holo holo holo holo
17-07-2015, 13:42   #33
Korvanica

Send a message via MSN to Korvanica
Holo holo holo holo

Goddam LOVE Huni
19-07-2015, 20:48   #34
IvySlayer

Gangplank and Yi in LCS wtf is this
23-07-2015, 15:20   #35
ZorbaTehZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvySlayer View Post
Gangplank and Yi in LCS wtf is this
Sorry but I don't care what the meta is like, picking Yi in an LCS game is ff20.
Advertisement
23-07-2015, 18:40   #36
n1ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZorbaTehZ View Post
Sorry but I don't care what the meta is like, picking Yi in an LCS game is ff20.
FF at 20 for the team picking or what? Because faker played it and wrecked face
24-07-2015, 15:55   #37
Playboy

UoL guaranteed 4th place at least with a lucky win over Giants. It ended in a crazy base race that Giants didnt need to do and somehow Unicorns won it against the odds. Not convinced by their new jungler yet but they have still pulled off some good results so credit to them.

Fnatic continue their dominance with a convincing win over SK Gaming. Yellowstar playing Trundle support! 1 game away from a perfect season with only UoL standing in their way.

Origen and H2K play a very close game with Origen coming out on top but the lead swung many times in the course of the game. Origen now establising themselves as the second best team in Europe and securing a semi final place. Really hope they manage to go to worlds. Soaz coming out recently with some big performances but Amazing not looking great.
27-07-2015, 20:35   #38
IvySlayer

TIP vs TL last night was fantastic to watch. Really highly recommend it
Thanks from:
16-08-2015, 18:43   #39
Playboy

Fnatic looking so so good! Demolished UoL 3-0. Origen also looking good after taking apart H2K 3-1. Should be an interesting final but expect Fnatic to win 3-1 or 3-0.

I have been watching a lof of Korean, Chinese and NA league recently and I really think Fnatic are on par with the top teams from those regions. Their pick and ban phase is just so strong and they seem to prepare really well. Potentially they look better than they are because the level of competition is lower in EU in comparison to China/Korea but I expect them to go far at worlds.
Advertisement
17-08-2015, 16:15   #40
Playboy

EDG surprisingly lose two best of five on the bounce and finish 4th in China! Bad time to tilt!
17-08-2015, 17:15   #41
YouSavedMyLife

Steeelback Fnatic brought SKT to 5 games during MSI. I saw Jatt doing some statistics comparison of Steeelback and Rekkles and Rekkles is a better ADC in EVERY facet of the game. This is the biggest chance a western team ever had of winning worlds and i really do feel its possible
Thanks from:
17-08-2015, 22:53   #42
Playboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouSavedMyLife View Post
Steeelback Fnatic brought SKT to 5 games during MSI. I saw Jatt doing some statistics comparison of Steeelback and Rekkles and Rekkles is a better ADC in EVERY facet of the game. This is the biggest chance a western team ever had of winning worlds and i really do feel its possible
Since they won it in season one
Thanks from:
18-08-2015, 05:04   #43
SeantheMan

Are any of you going to go to the Quarters in London ?
18-08-2015, 17:13   #44
Playboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeantheMan View Post
Are any of you going to go to the Quarters in London ?
I have tickets for the first night and the Sunday night. First night I have front row seats and Sunday I have the crappy seats. Not sure if I'm going yet though as its the missus birthday so may need to do something else. If I'm not going I can let people on here have the tickets at cost if they want them.
25-08-2015, 14:52   #45
Playboy

So Origen put up a great showing in the final vs Fnatic. I think if Origen had managed to hold on a little longer they could have won the final game. Fantastic flank by Yellowstar with Tibbers over the wall to win the final fight. I think Origen made a mistake by picking Azir... Peke just didnt perform on it.

Really hope Origen make it through the playoffs now and secure the 3rd place at worlds as they have proved themselves as comfortably the second best team in Europe. Giving Fnatic a run for their money also means they could quite possibly perform well on the world stage as Fnatic are currently ranked 4 in the world. It will be tough for them with a 3rd place seeding though. Soaz's GP was also a joy to watch... he needs to be on carry champs! With Soaz on a tank Origen are very predictable because Xpeke plays very safe from mid and doesnt play to carry any more. That puts everything on Niels in the bot lane so shut him down and you shut Origen down.

Also CLG look great and destroy TSM! Really pleased as I think they are a far better team in comparison to TSM. Zionspartan played an amazing series and he is another player who adds another dimension to their team when on a carry. Xsmithie isnt a great jungler so stick him on a tank like Gragas or Ekko and put Aphromoo on a tank like Braum or Alistair and then you have a great triple threat from that team. Zions Yasou was awesome to watch and Pobelter is so good on Viktor.

All in all its shaping up to be a great worlds. Not sure whats going on in China though.. Are EDG out now?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion