Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vapewild.ie not selling their own brand eliquid any more

Options
  • 21-10-2019 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,989 ✭✭✭

Very disappointed with this, been ordering my favourites from them for ages now. Time to find some other juices I like which means trial and error and wasted juice. I asked them why but just got some confusing answer that it was too expensive now to register the liquids in Ireland. Doesn't make sense if they've been selling them for years in Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭finno

Very disappointed with this, been ordering my favourites from them for ages now. Time to find some other juices I like which means trial and error and wasted juice. I asked them why but just got some confusing answer that it was too expensive now to register the liquids in Ireland. Doesn't make sense if they've been selling them for years in Ireland.

I notice this yesterday too, which is a pity. Plus they only opened a new shop
    not so long ago which doesn't make sense on why that all of sudden stopped
    selling their own brand.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mccard

Would recommend anarchist. Their fruit range is really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

I was going to start a thread on this myself as I noticed the other day they removed their whole collection from the site.

I got on to their chat about it and after some confusion about FDA approval and me informing them I'm taking about the Irish site they wouldn't say anything other than yes they've stopped selling them and they're sorry for the inconvenience.

It's a real pity as it's all I've vaped since they started. RY4Life and Murica where my go to juices.

It's also strange as they just moved from the warehouse in Ballymount to a shop in Ballyfermot not long ago. Has anyone been to the shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,989 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I was going to start a thread on this myself as I noticed the other day they removed their whole collection from the site.

I got on to their chat about it and after some confusion about FDA approval and me informing them I'm taking about the Irish site they wouldn't say anything other than yes they've stopped selling them and they're sorry for the inconvenience.

It's a real pity as it's all I've vaped since they started. RY4Life and Murica where my go to juices.

It's also strange as they just moved from the warehouse in Ballymount to a shop in Ballyfermot not long ago. Has anyone been to the shop?

Didn't know they had shop. Must take a spin out there, maybe the staff could provide more accurate info. My theory is with all the vaping nonsense going on in the US they've stopped production for a while. I'd be interested to see if they are still selling their liquids on Vapewild.eu. Need a vpn to connect to it though otherwise you get redirected to Vapewild.ie

Didn't know they had shop. Must take a spin out there, maybe the staff could provide more accurate info. My theory is with all the vaping nonsense going on in the US they've stopped production for a while. I'd be interested to see if they are still selling their liquids on Vapewild.eu. Need a vpn to connect to it though otherwise you get redirected to Vapewild.ie

Yeah the shop is only a recent enough thing in the last month or so. I used to collect from the warehouse when I was stuck for supplies.

In desperation yesterday I tried a VPN and from what I gathered they're only supplying Ireland and UK now and even with a VPN it's the same selection in the site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

this was the response i got from them.....

The registry process is far too costly to be able to put our products through that process unfortunately but we don't have to register other brands, those companies would have to do that so we'll still be able to carry them for the time being :)

jambofc wrote: »
    this was the response i got from them.....

The registry process is far too costly to be able to put our products through that process unfortunately but we don't have to register other brands, those companies would have to do that so we'll still be able to carry them for the time being :)

Yeah that's the canned response I got, I asked them if they could provide more info about this 'registry process' and they said it's to do with TPD requirements.

Has there been new regulations brought in in Europe in relation to juices?

I know in the States they need to go through a very expensive process to get FDA approval for each individual flavour but I haven't heard of anything similar coming into effect in Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭deisedav

Yeah that's the canned response I got, I asked them if they could provide more info about this 'registry process' and they said it's to do with TPD requirements.
    Got a similar half hearted response myself. They were running down their own liquids the last few months and i asked why , the response then was that the liquids i was looking for were very popular ones. I smelled a rat straight away and like magic a few months on they have removed their full line of liquids. I wonder are they thinking of pulling out of Ireland altogether. Sad really as their vanilla custard was my adv and can't find anything to match it and i have tried a good few so its back to the fruits for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Ye're all fierce suspicious!

Judging from a search on Reddit, it's an FDA thing, you can read about it here.

TPD's along the same lines, when it came in it brought with it the requirement for clean-rooms and emissions testing which effectively killed the cottage industry and gave the job of production to those who have the money and capacity to follow the law to the letter. Those costs weren't there before.

We all know what the Amerocans are like for profiteering too, so I'd make a not-so-wild guess that they'll manage to make an already-expensove process even more intimidatingly expensive

It is what it is. It's always a pity when a favourite juice gets discontinued but life goes on, in a sad Scorpion Blood-less way.

Why even live?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Somedaythefire

Very disappointing. They were the cheapest decent juices I’ve found. Now I’ll need to find a replacement, but I don’t think anything comes close to their prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I use to be lazy & buy VW liquids,I'm going back to one shots & mix my own again...

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Just saw on twitter, vapewild.ie and eu are gone completely now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭leche solara

Just got an email from them saying that it's with a heavy heart we must inform you that vapewild will not be returning to the EU. Effective today we have ceased sales on the EU and IE websites

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

Just got an email from them saying that it's with a heavy heart we must inform you that vapewild will not be returning to the EU. Effective today we have ceased sales on the EU and IE websites

Came here to post that too. I only ever used them for the fiver-Fridays and similar deals. Decent juice tbf.

That’s a shame. I loved their raspberry rhubarb custard, but they stopped doing it a month or so back. I’d noticed their range was getting smaller and smaller and things like jam monster had gone out of stock and not replaced.

Cheapest place to buy a lot of hardware as well.

I would've thought with all the mad stuff going on in the US with vaping bans that they would want to really push the brand in the EU to try and keep the business going

Sad to see but you could feel that it was heading that way.

deisedav wrote: »
    Sad to see but you could feel that it was heading that way.
    Whyso? Genuine question.

Whyso? Genuine question.
    Check out my post from about a week ago. Its post number 10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Glebee

Balls, just logged on to order and got the message.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

Didn't they just open a brick and mortar shop in Dublin? Strange.

I think I still have a pair of Vape Wild sunglasses, I wonder if they'll become collectors items. 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭Doge

They're ceasing operations in Ireland I believe, they had a warehouse in dublin.

Here's a message from one of the reps on Facebook.

494489.jpg

Was a bit of a nightmare to have to ring a USA number for support tbh.

Did anyone get liquids from then contained in a plastic cylinder before?

I almost broke my nail trying to get the thing open! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Hey Doge,I use a small flat headed screwdriver & just prize the lid off...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭Doge

Hey Doge,I use a small flat headed screwdriver & just prize the lid off...

I did the same with a butter knife..:pac:

Advertisement