Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hoover 13kg washer dryer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I’ve never had a good washer-dryer. Separate machines were always better. Maybe things have moved on.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Unless you've posted the wrong link, that Hoover is just a washing machine, not a washer-dryer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Wouldn't get a machine in that price range with only a 12 month warranty . Plenty of the other manufacturers offer up to 5 year parts and labour for that sort of money.

Also I think which had a piece on this a while back saying combined washer dryers were alot more likely to have breakdowns , and performance wise were not the best washing machines or dryers but middling at both.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

byte wrote: »
    Unless you've posted the wrong link, that Hoover is just a washing machine, not a washer-dryer.

Good point!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭johndoe99

never saw the benefit with a washer/dryer. With a separate washer and dryer you can be washing a second lot of clothes whilst drying the first.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

johndoe99 wrote: »
    never saw the benefit with a washer/dryer. With a separate washer and dryer you can be washing a second lot of clothes whilst drying the first.
    I don't think there is any benefit, really.

I suppose some people just don't have space for 2 seperate appliances so it's their only option if they want a dryer.

byte wrote: »
    I don't think there is any benefit, really.

I suppose some people just don't have space for 2 seperate appliances so it's their only option if they want a dryer.
    My missus often has both running, she would definitely see it as a benefit to have separates. When the kids leave home, probably not so much.

Advertisement