Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

30-01-2017, 22:43   #1
Catahoula Cur

Veterinary Medicine in Budapest

Hey guys, just wondering if there's anyone else out there aiming to go to study Veterinary Medicine in Budapest?
Advertisement
12-02-2017, 22:47   #2
katiebee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catahoula Cur View Post
Hey guys, just wondering if there's anyone else out there aiming to go to study Veterinary Medicine in Budapest?
Hi, I'm in sixth year and I'm applying to do vet med in Budapest
12-02-2017, 23:04   #3
Catahoula Cur

Hey Katie, are you just going for Budapest or would you take UCD if you got it first?
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiebee View Post
Hi, I'm in sixth year and I'm applying to do vet med in Budapest
12-02-2017, 23:20   #4
katiebee

Quote:
Hey Katie, are you just going for Budapest or would you take UCD if you got it first?
I'm applying to UCD but I can't really imagine getting the points! I visited the Budapest campus in September and I absolutely loved it though so I would be so happy to get into Budapest!! What about you?
12-02-2017, 23:29   #5
Catahoula Cur

Yeah I'm going to apply for UCD too but I was in Budapest in the summer and it was absolutely beautiful, I loved everything about the campus and the city so I think I'd prefer to go there than to go to Dublin!
Quote:
I'm applying to UCD but I can't really imagine getting the points! I visited the Budapest campus in September and I absolutely loved it though so I would be so happy to get into Budapest!! What about you?
Advertisement
10-04-2018, 21:12   #6
NGM96

Quote:
Yeah I'm going to apply for UCD too but I was in Budapest in the summer and it was absolutely beautiful, I loved everything about the campus and the city so I think I'd prefer to go there than to go to Dublin!
Hi 😊 when you visited the campus did you wander around yourself or do they have a tour ?
10-04-2018, 21:14   #7
NGM96

Quote:
Hi Katie, just wondering when you visited the campus in Budapest did you have a look around yourself or do the college have a tour available?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion