Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pressurized underfloor heating losing pressure

Options
  • 23-10-2019 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Our pressurized system was working ok for a number of years but has not been as efficient recently. It’s been losing pressure and I asked our plumber to have a look. He replaced the valves next to the boiler and the hot water tank and also the pressure vessel next to the hot water tank and things improved for a couple of weeks. Now it’s back to me releasing water into the system to top it up again. Every day about 1 to 2 litres. Any suggestions would be appreciated. System is 13 yrs old. There were problems initial but had been working fine till recently. No water/drip visible around outlet pipe outside. ?? Leak somewhere and how to find it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Wegian

Sam Collie wrote: »
    Our pressurized system was working ok for a number of years but has not been as efficient recently. It’s been losing pressure and I asked our plumber to have a look. He replaced the valves next to the boiler and the hot water tank and also the pressure vessel next to the hot water tank and things improved for a couple of weeks. Now it’s back to me releasing water into the system to top it up again. Every day about 1 to 2 litres. Any suggestions would be appreciated. System is 13 yrs old. There were problems initial but had been working fine till recently. No water/drip visible around outlet pipe outside. ?? Leak somewhere and how to find it.

An old thread but......did you ever get a resolution? We have a very similar issue here

Advertisement