Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fatcheese Paddy Power offer

Options
  • 24-01-2011 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

"Open a new account, place ONE single bet of £10 and not only will you receive a free £20 bet, but you'll also earn €11 cash back from Fatcheese"

So: you bet £10
    You get another free £20 bet
    You get €11 cashback

I'd say this pretty much amounts to a free £20 bet? So, anyone got any good tips? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,736 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

"Open a new account, place ONE single bet of £10 and not only will you receive a free £20 bet, but you'll also earn €11 cash back from Fatcheese"

You get €11 cashback

I'd say this pretty much amounts to a free £20 bet? So, anyone got any good tips? :D

My tip would be to check the T and C of the free bet. Its possible it could be that you have to bet through the bonus 4 or 5 times before being able to withdraw (open to correction on this). Also, and I hope I dont sound too negative, as always with cashback its never guaranteed!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

New accounts :(

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Aceform

You get €11 cashback

My tip is stay away from gambling.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭knipper

Bargain alert of the year in my book!!! ( Not gambling that is )
    Most people don't have the discipline to withdraw their winnings.
    Paddy powers will at least get their money back plus your own stake 99% of the time.
    Speaking from experience

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

What are the catches to this offer?
    Does your €10 bet have to have above certain odds of winning?
    What are the terms of the free bet etc?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

i went for this deal via fatcheese but the claim was never created on my fatcheese acc
    this happen for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

That happens sometimes with me on Bethrifty.ie. Just shoot them an email and explain where, when and what you ordered via them. They can see if you logged in prior to purchasing the deal, I'd imagine.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

snubbleste wrote: »
    What are the catches to this offer?
    Does your €10 bet have to have above certain odds of winning? What are the terms of the free bet etc?

Can anyone who used this offer enlighten me?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

So, anyone got any good tips? :D

Sad Ken in the 4:40

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭tomslick

Sad Ken in the 4:40
    Did you get that tip off Tight Lipped Larry the bookie?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Arrrrggggghhhh I opened an account and placed a bet ten minutes ago, then I see this. I hate when that happens :\

Advertisement