Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Donating Wedding Dreas

• 17-11-2018 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

I'm looking to donate my wedding dress to be made into clothes for stillborn babies.
    The crowd that I thought did it (angel babies) don't seem to be operating anymore. The neo natal crowd don't have the storage foe any more dresses.
    Does anybody have any idea where is be able to find more info on this???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Aww. What a lovely idea.

You could also donate it to Oxfam Brides on George's st in Dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

I remember reading about a group of ladies called Shannon Angels, who did something similar, maybe you could check if they still do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

Hi MiliMe,

I donated my dress a couple of years ago to the Irish Neonatal Health Alliance. There's info on their website about donations if you want to contact them. www.inha.ie is their website x

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭MiliMe

Hi MiliMe,

I donated my dress a couple of years ago to the Irish Neonatal Health Alliance. There's info on their website about donations if you want to contact them. www.inha.ie is their website x

Thanks for that, unfortunately they aren't accepting any more dresses as they have run out of storage space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

A little Lifetime Foundation accept wedding dresses. If you message them on Facebook or ring them you can find out where to send it. I sent mine and saw photo of one of the tiny dresses made from it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement