Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Accommodation in GMIT Mountbellew

Options
  • 21-08-2017 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All

My Son has received an offer this morning for the Mountbellew campus. We are trying to sort accommodation and he is wondering if anyone is interested in sharing an appartment in the town,

Please reply if you are interested.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭waynegalway

Seagull01 wrote: »
    Hi All

My Son has received an offer this morning for the Mountbellew campus. We are trying to sort accommodation and he is wondering if anyone is interested in sharing an appartment in the town,

thanks

You should try contacting the Students Union, they have lots of info on accommodation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭waynegalway

Seagull01 wrote: »
    Hi All

thanks

You should try contacting the Students Union, they have lots of info on accommodation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Seagull01

Thanks Waynegalway

I have been onto the Students union already, unfortunately they didnt have any information on accommodation and suggested contacting the Agri College directly. The college in Mountbellew has posted an accommodation listing on their website so we will travel there tomorrow and see what we can find.

Advertisement