Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc Interactive Media - slightly freaking out

Options
  • 08-08-2019 3:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey guys,

Can anyone who has completed the above course give me a review of what it was like and what the employability prospects are?

I have read a few comments on here from students who completed the course a few years ago, and most of them say that the course is extremely tough if you aren't coming from a computer science background (my primary degree is Music), and that most students from this course do not get a job related to this course at all. Some have also said that some of the modules and lectures aren't great.

So in the space of about twenty minutes, I went from being really excited to start this course, to now being on the verge of not doing it.

Any information, advice, and/or recommendations for alternative courses would be great.

Advertisement