Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobseekers Benefit first payment

Options
  • 12-09-2019 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

So I was made redundant recently and my last working day was August 30th. I applied for JB through mywelfare.ie on August 31st. The application was under review for the past week, but this morning, the status changed to "Awarded".

There are no further details about it in my mywelfare account, so I don't know when I can start collecting the payments. Will I get a letter in the post with the necessary details?

jobseekers-benefit-status.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

zepman wrote: »
    So I was made redundant recently and my last working day was August 30th. I applied for JB through mywelfare.ie on August 31st. The application was under review for the past week, but this morning, the status changed to "Awarded".

There are no further details about it in my mywelfare account, so I don't know when I can start collecting the payments. Will I get a letter in the post with the necessary details?

Best thing to do is go to the PO with your PSC and see if it’s there for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭ldy4mxonucwsq6

You should get a letter shortly saying how much, where and when to collect.

You'll get a seperate letter then with details of your appointment for induction with the Local employment service.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭zepman

Just received notification of the decision on my MyWelfare account.

There is now a decision letter available in my account. My first payment is next Monday (and then the usual every Wednesday after that).

Sorted! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Just received notification of the decision on my MyWelfare account.

There is now a decision letter available in my account. My first payment is next Monday (and then the usual every Wednesday after that).

Sorted! :)

Happy days!

Advertisement