Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 17th September

Options
  • 17-09-2019 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Few nice bets lined up

2.20 Chepstow, Paths Of Glory, around 9/4 - backing to win, only danger is the jockey murphy...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭bookman2

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    Few nice bets lined up

2.20 Chepstow, Paths Of Glory, around 9/4 - backing to win, only danger is the jockey murphy...

1 more winner for the Goat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭BigStickMick

Mad how a lad who was previously a cheer leader for "The Kid" has now become a cheer leader for "The Goat". Makes u think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Last bet for awhile, 2.30 Redcar, Lord Of The Alps, around 9/4.... lay bet for me, I can't see it winning.

Good luck to anyone betting some nice opportunities today.

This delayed 2.50 Chepstow, the fav elegant love hasn't a hope. I layed it around 5/4'ish. They are only starting to load

I'm out til later....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭BigStickMick

Laying a horse at 5/4 as they load when it's BSP is 2.01 (and it pishes in). We are watching a pro at work here lads, pay close attention and you may learn something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭munster87

Jazz Lady in the 6:45 must be fancied, looks like the money is down. Ran well in Listowel. Out quick again, due a rise of 10lb. 5/1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

munster87 wrote: »
    Jazz Lady in the 6:45 must be fancied, looks like the money is down. Ran well in Listowel. Out quick again, due a rise of 10lb. 5/1

The race looks trappy enough if I am honest, what do you think about Danehill Quest or Molly Kaye?

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    The race looks trappy enough if I am honest, what do you think about Danehill Quest or Molly Kaye?

That Molly Kaye has been rising in weights steadily with some nice runs, looked tough last time, I think Jazz Lady is better treated off this 57 though. Danehill Quest more suited on ground tonight I suppose but looked poor effort last time out.
    I’ve backed Jazz Lady each way anyway so fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

what kind of ride was that on Severus Alexander in Galway!!!!
    Those conditional races are a ****ing minefield
    That race was all over the shop

what kind of ride was that on Severus Alexander in Galway!!!!
    Those conditional races are a ****ing minefield
    That race was all over the shop

Enjoyed it personally!

• Advertisement

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Inter just equalized :p:p

I had Inter in a small acca so another would have been nice! Lukaku nearly did it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

munster87 wrote: »
    I had Inter in a small acca so another would have been nice! Lukaku nearly did it.

Unlucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,143 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Reported.

87 posts in and you're reporting people.
    I'm on here years and have never reported a post, I think that says more about you than it does about me.

Just reading some of the tripe in this thread, and tripe it is from clowns who don't post any bets like Neonwolf. You need to head to the rugby forums if there is any and talk your jibberish over there, you know absolutely zilch about horse racing... nothing.

I like reading some of the fancys from Francie barrett or aidankkk or from a few other knowledgeable users. And even if I don't like the posts, big deal. But some users in particular like bigstickmick and mirwillbeback and just people with too much time on their hands. This place does be quiet during the week, would it be better if there was less posting going on ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭Morgans

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    This place does be quiet during the week, would it be better if there was less posting going on ...

Yes.

Your type of 'will win' 'owners have laid this' detract from the forum. Add in the multiple personalities pretending to support/argue means that people worth hearing are less likely to post. Be more like those posters who claim to respect.

Advertisement