Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the race - Round 16 Russia

Options
  • 29-09-2019 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,027 ✭✭✭✭

Rate the Russian race

Rate the race 12 votes

0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    16%
    AMKCpjohnson 2 votes
    16%
    InquitusGhost Train 2 votes
    25%
    Charlie-Bravoskipper_GSpudman_20000 3 votes
    8%
    Zaph 1 vote
    8%
    the_pen_turner 1 vote
    25%
    Grim.LionbackerStevieluvsye 3 votes
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Best I can give it is a 5.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,614 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Was fascinating for a while with the intra team drama at Ferrari but that all went to pot with the safety car. I'm being kind with a 5

• Registered Users Posts: 15,563 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Thought it was a good race so a 7 from me.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,730 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

6 from me, not the best of tracks, but a decent race with the Ferrari drama, and the Safety car playing into Mercs hands, Bottas did a great job holding off LeClerc in the end as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭nf2k

To me it feels like the safety car has too much say nowadays. If teams are factoring it into the strategy then it is a real pity as races are won on strategy and luck rather than racing. I know it is probably required in light of the Bianchi incident. I would be in favour of some way to neutralise the impact so that a strategy without a safety car is the same as a strategy with.

• Advertisement
Advertisement